ASW Inactives List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cruz, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Unless you were #150 and told to fail on #1 for 6 hours and on 6 xtals, there is no excuse for being under 50 actions in a 6 hour war. I was all over the place on Sunday, being exhausted from first 2 rounds, having family things to work around, but I got to the pc when I could, scrambled around on the phone when I had to, likely missed half of the xtal calls. My poor troops and spies were pretty much running around like headless chickens for 4 of the 6 hours with no towers to take refuge in....im pretty sure I ended up with over 200 actions.

From what I can tell, the vast majority of the participants were in it to win it, and it was a fantastic event!

2. Well i was in blue wolves,my actions do not show the ton of actions i sacrificed to zs on lb n huge builds.however got the job done..Omega had 2 actions first war 8 actions second war and only got active at the 4.1/2 hour mark of finals no badge for inactives

3. Support for inactive no badge

4. While inactives may have some legitimate reason for low or no hits, I think the bigger problem are the ones who intentionally leaked gold or information, including those who sabotaged ebs that the clans needed to clear to gain bonuses.
    These are the ones who should be given a permanent badge of shame.

5. definitely hop, and I edited the op to make it easier to read. Again this thread just is not for inactives to be publicly shamed, this gives the overall outlook into the results of each round.

6. Why not add a failed actions counter to the tally so there is no question in future wars who is or isn't active?

7. Support. . No badges for inactives. It was hard enough staying up till 5am. So why should the inactive bollocks get a badge

8. hey santa mate. am active guy. mostly my hits fail even used full pots so stop saying me inactice tyvm mate

9. my hits are failed even in scouts. this is not nice to make my name in list of that even am active full. it's unfair

10. You're an inactive disgrace shiva. Your excuses fall on deaf ears.

11. satan mate. stop do u even know am active in war or not ? so stop saying it mate ty. if u have proof say and i will agree to your words

12. Many of the ones in my pm claiming it is stupid to be on a game for six hours or had better things to do that is why you should have not signed up. Many of the people who did sign up was on the entire time, and some on the list may have been trackers who did not focus on hits thats a different story. Point blank the ones who logged on and signed up for a badge, but did not contribute to their best ability deserve nothing. You get what you earn.

13. You were at my house the whole time shiva! We were talking about how we were tanking the pink krakens together! We laughed about it over corvasiur and caviar.

14. Bump only people who war get badge lol went in noing there be inactive just to get badge not right and all the poor people who wanted to war and could not !!

15. i hate drama i said reason for why my hits less that's it ty santa. for giving nice gift to tag me in inactive list while am active ty

16. dominator until you read the entire thread pay attention to the underline portion then you will continue to think the same thing.

17. I made the list for the semi final round, I had to work and wasn't supposed to. That's life though

18. i am not asking for rewards mate. i don't need it. i am just saying for adding my name even am active it's just an unfair .even am have done many fail hits than success hits ty

19. That awkward moment when you think Santa wants VK like PG.

20. Dear Santa: I apologize for not meeting your requirement for round 1, but all of us don't have the luxury of living in our mother's basements.