ASW Inactives List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cruz, Jun 23, 2014.

1. i approve of this list. Good job op

2. Actually I don't buy my xtalls I have saved them up from all the events and devs give away. Nice try though seems you know all there is to know about this game, but since you wasn't apart of the ASW or even close I'll ignore your input for now. Thanks for taking the time to reply though.

3. Eagle - joined 5 hours late for semi-final, left 2 hours into the final, never used a single xtal. What a clan rep we had!

4. Lol @ statless alts, ghs, mids, and anyone not in 10k trying to insert their worthless opinions on the asw

5. This thread should be stickied.

6. Missed the first round,had to go to work. $70 an hour. Money over kaw

7. Where's strawb3rry?

8. Twisted real life does come first but don't sign up when you know you can't be active the whole time.

9. As with EE, xstals were not required to participate. ATA can't dictate how anyone wars if it's possible in their system (gh/sh), so they can't penalize people based on build or activity level. Better luck next time.

But I do want a badge for inactivity, so support for a badge.

10. In my humble opinion... People who did not xtal during ASW are not really at fault.

Personally I would blame devs for letting random people join ASW and allowing the use of xtals.

If ASW are the wars of skills, usage of health crystals should not be allowed!

Blame ATA for botched ASW tournament, not people who could not afford to buy xtals.

11. Was supposed to be off 73 hours of work in 5 days, will take the money over KaW always

12. Not using xtalls isn't really the issue here. You can easily get over 50 actions by not xtalling once in 6 hours. Many of the members on the list simply did not plan on being active the entire time.

13. Which ones Santa?

14. Add in there name: Inactive in ASW ~ at the right side. Change the banner temporary to: I was inactive in the ASW. I am a shame for my kawfamily.

15. Twist don't know wat to say that but u made like you where falling apart the whole time now it's about work really i think not i have the PMS. Shame Shame!!!!!!

16. There was no activity requirement. People were active exactly as much as they wanted to be or could be. All you are pointing out are faults inherent in a random war system. It has nothing to do with the players. They play as they choose, it's a phone game.

17. No support for badge. Twisted is the perfect example of why. Wanted to war, signed up to war but hot called into work. Why should s/he be labelled as inactive when RL comes first?

18. Twisted - the rare occasion you were active you were in cc being a total pessimist and detriment to the clan. As far as having yo work goes -- you signed up KNOWING you had to work for the first round? That's very inconsiderate. Enjoy your leech rewards.

19. Or maybe I'm wrong about twisted :lol: