ASW Inactives List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cruz, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Op, Several of these people had actions. Just because they didnt have many actions didnt mean they were inactive. They may have had someone sitting on them.

2. Ah wouldn't it be nice to live in a basement, and kaw all day. Sadly I have to spend my time at a university and have the luxury of being a work study, so I have time to play. Next time don't sign up and wast our times thanks!

3. Mac please read the whole thread mate especially the underlined portion.

4. Honestly,

I was one of the smallest accounts, most these accounts are bigger than me.

Most of these accounts had plenty of chances.

I can say especially for the blue wolves, that we had constant skim targets and we had many targets to hit, that was easy for all to get successful actions. So in my honest opinion. That's an invalid excuse and for anyone who can't find targets to get successful actions on, to be in war, is ridiculous anyways.

Straight up, if you wanted to war, then you should be able to war and make an impact

5. Support they get a badge. A badge that says inactive 

6. Support to no badge for inactives

7. Awesome Santa. This will be helpful to many people. But you should ask at least some why they were inactive. Of course, they can lie... But It's what evs. :roll:

8. I had more unsuccessful actions than successful ones but I also fell asleep towards the end of the war, I will hold my hand up gladly, if it makes y'all feel better shove the achievement up ya booty I entered to have fun which I did whilst I was active

9. Umm just saying that in semi final GW vs PK
    The guy who was banned for multiple accounts
    We could not hit him after 2 hours it showed error :) :lol: :shock:

10. Dafy, your fun was at the expense of others.

11. So is anything PVP based.

12. Yes,was really inactive half first war,was busy at work,but we won,and won again 2nd war,I was online, and won the final round,I was online…and I am proud to be winner!!!! we worked as a big team and we won,then nothing will change it! BLUE WOLVES 2014 ASW WINNERS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

13. ^

Wish I coulda leeched free wins from bottomof lb. Must be nice

14. Inactive is inactive. Stop making excuses. Lame lame lame. Should be ashame of yourself for not putting the effort on that u sign up for.

15. Only badge they deserve is a inactive badge or a badge with poo on it lol

16. I say asw inactives deserve a achievement as well 

17. I support as others have said no effort no badge

18. I think you're bitching like little girls about a tap tap game....