ASW Inactives List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cruz, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Yall wasn't der not a special case it was harder on us toto keep him from being a leak in middle of WAR!!! sad story about work sad attempt to get people to feel sorry for him. Shame Shame!!!!

2. I'm officially leeching every war I ever participate in just to make you peasants angry lel.

3. Oh look at the lil guy isn't me cute....lmao :eek:

4. I think we can agree I'm cuter ;)

5. Pretty sad. Wars are frustrating enough without inscribed.

6. lol. Twisted-kept seeing ur name being KO by the other clan on cc. Seems like u enjoyed getting spanky by others. Hehe

7. To everyone saying that the times ruled out or excluded Australia aren't very bright. It happens once a year. Make time for it like I did, or don't complain.

I openly admit to falling asleep before the start of round 2 and missing the first hour. My flights on the day got messed up and I lost the expected 6 hour rest time I had planned to diverted planes and ended up with no sleep from the start of round 1.

If this had cost me a badge I wouldn't care, the ASW has, by far, been my best experience in KAW. My only regret is the missed hour of warring with some if the best players I've had the chance to war with.

8. I'd also like to point out one of the names on Cyan Giants list managed 3 ko's against the blue wolves. He may have not won many actions but was still in there hitting.

Why not ask them what happened but I expect that the targets they were assigned to the just didn't get wins on. But they stayed on target like instructed.

Should they be penalised for following orders?

9. If you can't get 50 actions in 6 hours, you're not doing it right.

10. You right Mongorel, I'm not very bright. I should have been able to drop everything and change my work roster and other commitments with 2 days notice.....I will ensure my crystal ball is ready for the ASW next year. Perhaps I can borrow yours or maybe you could just tell me now when the next one is and what format it will take?

11. I'll finish this later when I have more time.. This is just going to be a prettier version of the OP.

Yellow Hornets

• DrNoob(0 actions)
      UK--Bierwolf--(32 actions)
      sirwilliam234(40 actions)
      AU-MCQUIGGINS_GOLD-AU(27 actions)
      Capt123(10 actions)
      MH-Maddogenglishman(32 actions)
      OMET0TCHSHM(40 actions)
      strekits(35 actions)
      Don_The_Hitman(41 actions)
      stitch76(46 actions)
      Ronin(33 actions)

Gray Hawks

• AW_EARL_ML(0 actions)
      ttoommaass(3 actions)
      IgnatiousReilly(7 actions)
      YB____SUPERBATMAN____RCA(13 actions)
      -------boba-------(5 actions)
      Lord-Kalin(8 actions)
      nickmans13(11 actions)
      Nongmai(4 actions)
      -Simba-(42 actions)
      realjoko(45 actions)
      Mr_Hankeyy(32 actions)
      bebba(18 actions)
      sun_dog(12 actions)
      I___AmAz0n___l(13 actions)
      4S-BlazinBBQwings(48 actions)
      PTBP__Abu_Sabaya_69__PAS_U_KA(9 actions)
      DenSS(40 actions)
      SquirrelHog(36 actions)
      ultimate_warrior8(22 actions)
      RK_NINJA_RK(40 actions)
      thrashers87(26 actions)
      HELLO_call_me_NOODLE(45 actions)

Blue Wolves

• lllll--S-H-I-N-O-B-I-X--lllll(16 actions)
      TwiStEd_DeVaStAtioN(0 actions)
      _-_0W-oEo-Ao-L-oTo-H--S-e-_e-K(0 actions)
      pinochio(9 actions)
      benyvan(10 actions)
      BigGoofyShawn(0 actions)
      xXx-----OMEGA-----xXx(8 actions)
      johanthebarbarian(4 actions)
      ummarali(39 actions)
      lIlIlWhitEDraG0NlIlIl(14 actions)
      -OW_MARCUS_WN-(29 actions)
      corcy22(41 actions)
      maytwo(18 actions)
      GLOBHAL(39 actions)
      bjouzou(25 actions)
      KawDevil(40 actions)
      LadyAmethyst(18 actions)
      ___ABYSS___(29 actions)
      Duchess99(46 actions)
      -edbear-(44 actions)
      doni245(35 actions)
      LOS-BIJY(38 actions)
      lllllIiiiiM3N4TW0RKiiiiilllll(45 actions)
      Os-lxIxl_N4UgHtY_Dr4GgY_lxIxI(43 actions)
      lIlIlDlIIllIRIlIllAlIlIlKlIlIl(35 actions)
      IlIlllIIIllIJimpogiIllIIIIllIl(48 actions)
      TCW-JAY-RABBIT-TCW(41 actions)

12. Thank you op, i agree with whom suggested that attempted actions would be a better indicator of activity tho.
    About "emergencies", there's a button in clan options that says "leave", if i had a "real" emergency that would have been my first option after acknowledge the emergency like i saw a couple ppl do.
    Ty all giants that fought for an amazing experience and our foes (purple eagles & blue wolfs) for a great fight. Grats to wolves for their deserved win and donno specially for reasons he knows ;)
    Ps: with respect for the other clans... We had the best group of gals 

13. We care y?

14. I'll say it's really sad for those that actually warred. Personally I stayed in clan even after casting as urgent work can't up and I knew I couldn't participate properly. Congrats to all those who fought

15. One thing I understand is....
    As in EE Wars....

Low Action, doesn't mean NO Action

It may also mean these numbers indicate Successful Actions.

And as you know small peeps cannot Successfully hit and win against big peeps.

Thus this list is flawed.

Please do not subject them to unnecessary scrutiny or farming. Unless they were uncontactable in CC

Not forgetting ZAFT never hits another ZAFT and so on.....

Please re-check with these fellows in the list and delete appropriately.

Thank you.

16. I agree with some of the comments on this thread and disagree with others ...yes, there is no excuse to being inactive by choice just to get the prestige of being a part of ASW ...but I also believe that legitimate reasons do come up and people are unable to take part, if that was the case they should have at least explained to the clan reps, the reasons why.
    I myself am from Australia...the final war was 11pm to 5am for me and I then had to be at work for 6am that same morning, I had a total of 5hrs sleep the whole weekend, and I actually asked all in cc if they would mind if I went inactive for the last 2 hrs of war, most said it would be ok..but in the end I decided that I couldn't do that to my team mates as everyone, myself included had worked too hard to get where we were.
    In saying all that I believe devs do need to take into consideration our timezone when deciding on creating events
    I was lucky enough to be a part of the - Blue Wolves - and enjoyed meeting and fighting alongside many experienced and not so experienced warriors ...thankyou to all our gallant foes..you all fought with bravery and dignity (well most of you )
    And the last thing I wish to bring up is...maybe all that fought and won their matches should get a perm ee level that stays till next ASW
    Winners of prelim round - lvl 1
    Winners of semi final - lvl 2
    Winners of ASW - lvl 3
    I'm sure this wouldn't cost the devs very much at all
    ( Sorry it's such a long post guy n gals but thanks for reading it  )

17. Some of you may have not read fully. I clearly state some may have been a solid contributor even with that many actions. That being said it was the top 10k they were plenty of people on the other side who they could easily get through.

18. Nice list. Participating myself I know how much these inactive people hurt.

19. You're joking yourself Santa. Trying to cause trouble for people. Get on with your life. Seems everyone else has

20. Overall the war was a great time. I see no need to hit the inactives, I am sure they had real life situations that dictated missing the fun and excitement. maybe I am naive, but they signed up which means they wanted to war but something more important prevented it. Pretty even amount of inactives on each team. Again, it was a great time and I'd do it again,inactives or not. If kaw is your sole priority in life, no one here would have a personality and the game would die. Let it go.