Apology thread with Explanation

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Eric_Northman, May 22, 2013.

1. Dude, any chick that would put you in a situation like that over your own blood is bad news. I've been there,done that & dropped the female dog like a hot rock. The ex back in the picture is probably the best thing to ever happen to you.

2. leave forums eric

3. I'm guessing Eric is trolling

iChaos

4. Eric honey, don't forget to take the trash out before you go to bed please.

5. Not sure what this is this is kaw right not bleeding heart really dude grow a pair any chick want u pick them over family not good FAMILY all we got in this world now u married to her that's another story all togeather good luck but not the best place for this a pm lot better

6. Armoury, I would like to pitch in. How much do you recommend me giving?

7. Chooxh,Stay on Topic Please

8. o_O well……****. I just read 30 pages of utter ********. Thats 20minutes of my life ill never get back…… D:

9. Ok, sorry.

10. Now that I Re-read some of this - Eric leave kaw now. Very unmanly being under the thumb of hmmmm some Internet chick. Poor darts mate. Say "ummm NO" I'm doing this or that deal with it. And if some random chick makes u feel bad about it , seriously not even sure your being under the thumb of a Sheila makes for a thread worthy topic just quietly. On a side note man up bro. Your doing our team a dis-service

11. All I can say is 

12. Eric already gave a long apology explaining that he was wrong and would do anything to get Melissa back.

Shouldn't this be the part where she says "You had me at hello"?

13. There's no way this is real, nobody is that spineless.

14. [​IMG]

I Skype with 'Veronica' every night for 4 hours..

15. She's prob choc-a-bloc with a fresh Skype partner

16. For most of you that don't know, I've been married for many years now.

In that time, MrsTheDeuce and I have had our share of fights. And a good portion of them stemmed from our families.

Eric, it's time to pop the tit out of your mouth and be a man. Your family member has had many birthdays in their life, and can spare to not have you present for one year. Just one.

Melissa is too important to you, bro. Think about it.

17. Ash what about me :impatient nonexistent bb code: