Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Why/ how did HoG shoot up the lb again?

2. @ comely

Very eloquently stated. Zaft is a powerful family but with any power a bit of pride comes along with it.

It is very case by case, but there are some people who brag a little too much about being in zaft. On the other hand, there are also a swell bunch of guys in there as well.
    Yafi took on Osiris for many of the same resins you listed. However Osiris now looks so puny compared to this Zaft creation. Given this, I think if there is ever a downfall in Zaft, it will be due to internal fracturing instead of an external influence.

3. @zephi

They merged with Fury.

4. I am close friends with a couple apoc members (not naming) and although they said MG had taken a beating, what is left is battle tested and more than holding their own. Although it is correct that some clans are being hammered it is also true that there are zaft clans being dismantled. Although it is hard to tell, especially with all the information flying around, overall apoc is winning this war.

5. Can't you even spell my name right? 

Yet, I must say, the only reason zaft is so strong, because zaft is always being talked about.

The lb, is now the talk, because zaft has more lb players..  The fact is, if the lb is so precious, zaft should be the one with the fear, as they got more numbers being stale mated.

I honestly think, don't ask for info, just watch, use your brain, ask yourself questions, why would they do certain things, that they've done, if they are so sure of a win?

6. @comely quit the honour crap lol its a game. Zaft can use anything they want

7. Oh, yet they say they have it though, mr machine.

Yet, I personally feel even on a game, you should act the person you are.

Yet I guess it's true, everyone shows the true person in the comfort of being behind a screen.

Zaft can't do what they like, if you don't allow them to.

8. I am in no way part of any of those clans but I would like ZAFT to win 

9. Sorry for the misspell. 

10. @comely Outnumbering your opponent is a good strategy. If you want to play one on one with honour, you can go play infinity blade

11. Is it?  Then why did zaft get upset with Cozza being hit?

12. @comely Because they want to prove that they are bigger and badder at what they do.

The final goal of all the clans in kaw is the same. Domination

13. Then, you're proving my point, ain't you?

Zaft was paranoid, worried about them being over powered, they dislike being tested.. They only can play the game, if they are more powerful then others.

So, what is your point? That, we should be submissive, be a good little player and run and hide because zaft might hit us?

14. Tough one. Could it have something to do with, him being a ZAFT member? :roll:

15. What's the point having a huge alliance / family if your never going to use it?

16. so zaft members shouldn't be hit? We should avoid zaft, like the big bad boggy man? Or should we laugh at them for them wanting us to bow down to them?

I say, I ain't no whipping boy.. Are you?

17. Your all idiots if you think there will be a winner here.

18. @comely

1. If zaft was worried about being overpowered, they wouldn't have started the war after initial negotiations. Obviously they wanted to have some good old osw. And they knew apoc would give them the best war.

2. What should we do about it? Well we should make us ourselves as big as zaft and try to bring zaft down by fighting instead of coming on forums and crying about honour and zaft using too much power lol

19. So, you're saying we all should get into big bad gangs, go beat up a old lady?

Maybe, choose to give everyone one a fair trail not wrack first then talk?

Are we uncivilised?

20. Seriously C0ML3Y?

You farm a ZAFT member. You'll have to deal with the consequences.

Would it be any different for farming an apoc member, you'd just let it slide?
    Of course not.