Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Zaft most likely has enough to strip all of apocalypse, they arent stupid though. Zaft will win in ny opinion, kaw will have another #1 by 2014

2. Clearly you have no insider knowledge as to what's going on then. Have you been keeping track of chongos actions?

He's gained about 11-12k losses. Only those high enough on zaft lb side have been able to do that. So far he's even lost his hire worth. This has hurt the apoc side morale badly.

From what I've been told, apoc has only been hitting hansels on zafts side. Their leadership has become divided during the osw, and even pivotal players on apoc side have left based upon some "pretenses". All that's left is for zaft to pillage every head apoc clan one by one until its over.

3. Why would chongos owner drop him tho?

4. @commanda

No,it wouldn't. I'm not taking a stab at your stats, but once you get into the ally market and lb, you would understand.

I could comfortably say (of my own opinion) that zaft has more than enough gold to strip chongo naked, likewise apoc could pull together the gold needed to do laoda also.

It's not about how much gold, it's about where you use it.

5. @luna

Of courses chongo has a lot more losses. He's facing 3 accs that can only hit roughly 30% of kaw.

6. And, as much as chongo dropping on lb would hurt, it's not going to end this osw. Any outsider can see there is more to it.

7. Not only that, but most of apoc elite have changed there build during the osw. That alone speaks for majority of the truth.

For one as I, who enjoys a good sport - this has been extremely entertaining and to see the crucial facts of the war - is to pay attention to the little things. The way I see it, this has gone on for about 8 weeks now, and apoc is bleeding. Whether they can recover now, solely depends on how chongo decides to manage things. A fellow MG member soliciting his "price tag" here on forums? Come on... Don't you think there focus should be elsewhere...?

8. If your referring to ash's post? Purely comical. I laughed.

Seriously, if your so anti apoc, you wouldn't have reset. This thread is for discussion, I am discussing :$

9. Yeah that is true.

Is chongo the leader of apoc like laoda is zaft?

10. Anarchy seems jealous of phil. I love how anarchy is desperately trying to get attention but no one seems to give a **** about him :lol:

11. Im not anti-poc Im just discussing as well.

12. @com

No I don't believe chongo is the leader. Lb means nothing when it comes to alliances.

My bet Is that apoc is run by a the council of clan owners that are in said alliance,as they are all separate clans.

Whereas zaft is a "family" into which laoda is the leader of.

13. Spectating and discussing what I see, can be taken however you want. Point is, the facts are there.

Call it however you see it. That's all I see and If I would be bashing anyone, it would probably be your heinous grammar, alas the title of this threads points elsewhere. But that's it.

14. Okay thank you again for your help

15. @luna

Which is why you reset?

Everyone can appreciate "facts"
    But the main fact in osw is its not over until its over.

16. Surely you'd think someone would be stupid enough to reset there name and use the same "identity" for purposes aligned to there last affiliation? Lol wow, your a clever guy.

17. Dante think you're getting under Luna's skin, he/she used your in place of you're, funny how Grammar Nazis make mistakes too huh?

18. It's rather stupendous how quickly one can be agitated bobba 

19. Prediction?
    CF before/during the start of the new tournament.

Sure the two families wouldn't want.to.miss it.