Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I've experienced 3 times being piled by ZAFT because of a personal feud with a single member. They go 1v1 for a day then when you strip them its game over for ya. Next thing you know you're in CA. So it'll be interesting to see the normal members involved in a long OSW, since most arnt used to being hit as their family is always there too stop it.
    There's no doubt in my mind that the core ZAFT guys, the originals in Corp Destiny ect like Laoda, bun, Zaus Godsin ect probably are stronger than the Apoc Core members. But it's the other way around for normal members in each clan.

2. Actually, according to zaft, zaft only hit apoc first because they "knew" that apoc was planning to attack zaft. :)

3. Actually, I find they only stick to 1v1 if they know you.. If you're just a noob, they throw as much as possible at you.

4. I was ZAFT destiny back when Sam was owner. They knew me.

5. Well, good luck with your forum war against ZAFT C0ML3Y.

It's all that counts, type that ****! :p :lol:

6. A players quality is defined long before they download this sacred app  the ultimate osw player simply cares more about the enemy than they do themselves?

7. Well, actually, I've hit many of zaft, apoc and other clans. The only one with the wrack first then talk attitude is zaft. You got to approach them... They look down on people.

I've had many of cases, even been called a runner from apoc wars.. And they contact me first. They talk, then wrack..

But in this, this is like "I've got the biggest weapon, I'm a wave it around, and use it on anyone who cross me"

8. Actually, I'm hitting zaft.. As they want to talk in actions, I'll bloody scream from the roof top till the end of time

9. Think they hit you too hard :lol:
    You okay bro? :?

10. Isn't the saying "no sense, no feeling?" So according to you, I've got no sense.

11. Like galbatorix who has the biggest dragon yet wants them all?

12. Do you start every sentence with the word actually? 0.o

13. Lol al-gore, 

14. Shut up Com you are boring mate you sound like a little girl crying to her dad because she never got her barbie. Please go away and let people talk about the interesting facts this war.

15. I don't see why these wars are popular, if you're out of the war then you don't need to know and if you are in the war then win it with fighting not with forums bickering

16. So what do you actually know then evil awesomeness?

Tell us a few honest facts about this war.. Come on what have your leaders told you.. By the way, zaft ain't suppose the forums? As well, as insulting... You bad boy 

17. Good thread. Nice read

18. If You Ask Me Why Dont they have 1 regular war then whoever wins wins