Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. From here it tells me you are trying to say he catch most of it and could counter on zaft, but as a matter of fact, he knows very well how much he lost. Unless he post his daily gold amount of screenshots. 3 to 4 players + crystals... go figure out yourself.

2. Anyone notice III_sarcbat_III's build lately? It's a funny story.

Seems that after he asked for and got a CF from ZAFT, he just couldn't leave things alone. Because he didn't have the testes to fight ZAFT directly anymore but still wanted to play, he started actively recruiting for Apocalypse behind the scenes. So ZAFT figured if he still wanted to play, he might as well pay, and stripped him. Sarcbat wet his pants and panicked. He dropped his build and his allies, and banked what was estimated to be 10 - 15T. When I saw him earlier his stats were 60k attack and I think 40k spy. Now apparently, he's had second thoughts. He unbanked, and converted to a T5 pure spy (currently with new allies, go figure) The funny part is, according to him, he made money on the deal. His banner says he still has 34T banked to strip ZAFT.

Having about 35T in allies would have put him around #50 on the ally leader board. Last time I checked Sarcbat was #197 on the ally leader board. You figure it out. Dropping his allies cost him at least 60%, as well as the gold he lost from banking in pots/bars and unbanking to rebuild. Where the hell he gets 34T left over from what ranks among one of the biggest noob rage inspired self strips in KaW history is anybody's guess.

One thing is sure, it's no wonder no one believes Apocalypse's math.

3. @ Philosopher

Have you heard anything about Apocalypse CF requests? According to what my sources have said, Apocalypse has approached ZAFT several times and asked about a mutual CF. Apparently Apocalypse has members who'd like to participate in the Summer Wars.

How about it Wheezy? Can you confirm or deny this?

4. Ahh the summer wars is it not a question of who blinks first .

I find it funny that a apart from a few zaft and people the rest of this thread is made up of alts. Said it before there will be no winner.

5. It's not a matter whether are threads posted by alts or mains, some mains posted some dumb stuff or did some dumb stuff (e.g classic sarcbat / bears) and I shall not repeat the details. It's the content that matters and some good info are given by alts :mrgreen: Those who hate alt's posts can choose not to read, but there's tons of readers out there that are keen to know more about the biggest war in kaw history and alts been giving them a good read.

Yes, at the end of the war, there will not be a winner with trophies won, purely damages on both sides, but the message is clear, "don't farm a zaft without asking their leaders".
    Asking for cf gotta be sincere, if you still think it's over chongo, you may not see an end to this. It's never about deception, however deception being misinterpreted in your hearts may have blinded your judgements.

6. Ouch.

7. @DevilSanctum and everyone else for this matter.

Wino is down with Terminal Cancer.
    There is no recovery for her.
    Only the yawning emptiness of death awaits her.

My suggestion:
    Please post your sympathies on her wall if you'd like.

Yes. Yes. I'm an alt. A big alt but an alt all the same.

8. Chongo using pension money did I miss the outing of who he really is 

9. The summer wars......

There isn't any.
    There's only EE Season 1 and Season 2.

EE Season 1 is the prelude to ASW 4. If you weren't in EE Season 1, with a minimum of 4 (blind guess) EE Equipment, chances are you'll get no chance to participate in ASW 4.

So APOC asking for a mutual CF is understandable. Bcos I mean who doesn't want the 6 FREE EE Season 1 items, right?!

But if ZAFT continues to  on APOC members, they're (APOC) not gonna get any chance of getting these items.

10. I'm reluctant to comment on the CF, because i dont want something I say here to jinx or interfere with any ongoing talks taking place. I would say to you to reread my second post at the beginning of this thread. I believe the Zaft position stating there is still accurate. What else can I say? I think your sources are good.

11. You are too mean too low, even if you have some low stats... your class is lower than your stats :roll: By the way, medical is so advanced, there's no such as terminal. God bless you, hope you don't suffer "terminal disease" big ass :)

12. Did anyone told you chongo is as handsome as brad pitt or as young as an 18 years old guy? Why can't grand father play kaw?

13. I don't care how old he is just seems that everyone knows who he is?

14. What is the largest strip to date in this war?

15. Sadly, I heard zaft are very protective over their members, they can sacrifice every bit for their family, therefore they keep expanding. They treat their families like true families, expect some black sheep is common everywhere. Blood shed is to protect their families by all means, EE equipments comes every annual, which is more important?

16. @ lvlvl_The-One_lvlvl
    grand father told his close ones, close ones told closer ones and so on.

@Jas999

Biggest strip I heard was sarcbat, was stripped some gold and tore his hlbc build to castle build + dropped all allies 15T to 13T, rebuilt to hlbc and got stripped, banked into pots, drop pots lose another 20%. That was self strip :lol:

17. Yep, but he must've caught the strip then tore his build down, I mean just a pure strip not pot burn or buildings?

18. @bro it depends how advanced the cancer is if its spread too much it will get to a point where doing surgery will cause too much damage and will have a very low % success rate at which point chemo etc won't help but make it worse. Unfortunately there is.

19. I have decided to make one solitary post on these threads at "BRO"! Your first comment on this page is likely the most idiotic thought I have ever read in all my time here!! Way to go

20. Will some one plz wall wino full name so I may post my condolences thx