Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Scar was forced to leave by the rev's. So I heard. Told to leave war or be banned.

2. Apparently he was also asked to let the revs move in with him.

Any truth to that? No. :lol:

Sorry, *devs.

3. :lol: rev asked sacrbat to leave war or to be banned? *dev :shock: cool story.

For a 50T account to drop all allies is definitely a biggest strip in kaw :shock: however, if someone is able to hit up to ally LB top 10 ranks, is there a need to self strip?

Apparently i heard someone who was granted a cf and secretly seeking clans and recruiting individuals to form a new apocalypse clan was never seen on wc trashing zaft??????! ;) He was at top 200 rank, got stripped 2T after which he went on a nervous break down or a toilet break down and started dropping all allies, tore his build to save his remaining gold. He then felt safe and started trashing zaft on wc :lol: Somehow, he was being laughed at for his magnificent shiny castle build (only building that can't be torn) and he felt stupid, rebuilt to a hlbc pure spy build. This big pure spy feel good being a "invincible" spy and claimed to enjoy his fun trashing zaft on wc. This story is way cooler than any other. Is he still a apochicken? Opps *apocalypse I meant? :lol:

Quoted from kofte mr pot (coffee pot), "zaft bring out all the noobs in you", I shall help to rephrase it, zaft bring out all the noobs in apocalypse :lol: :lol:

4. Someone dropping his allies does not count as a strip, butthurt. He banked a lot of his money in allies, and sure, he spent it badly, but it wasn't a strip from ZAFT.
    To answer your question, Jas999, the biggest strip this war was the 12T one on Simmo27.

5. Can't speak for zaft but I don't think that's true on the apocalypse strip list I'm pretty sure 3nnui was bigger than simmo.

6. In my post, have not claimed zaft did the biggest strip on sacrbat? If he dropped 50T, he would have only gotten back 30T. Lost 20T to self strip, plus tearing to 0 buildings excluded castle, lost building gold 4T plus, hence the biggest strip (self strip) without even using funds.

The biggest strips record may not determine who's gonna win the war :mrgreen: Turtle and rabbit race ;)

7. The only one who sounds butt hurt is you bro. You sound like a child arguing every point, especially if it doesn't fit your "zaft is the greatest" template.

8. Looks like cella is close. Chongo is only 6k battle wins away. Cella gets closer every week. I give it 3 weeks

9. The overall board is nothing. Cella had already pass Chongo weeks back. By passing him, it also gives the opponent an idea on how much he had.

10. @ mother

Yes you are right, I am butt hurt, so butt hurt, if that make you feel good. Do you want to show me some butt care? Opps look like you are butt hurt with only 3 companions in clan, would you love to have me there? By the way if there's no point to rebate, you wouldn't see me posting :mrgreen:

And I have never say such as zaft is the greatest, nothing is perfect in this world let alone a game. It's supposed to be for fun and laughter. You may not be laughing, but I do bring entertainment just not as entertaining as sarclown.

11. Update

This is about the Sarcbat issue. I have had sources tell me that after running from APOC, he was actively trying to recruit other runners to join his clan. The purpose was to form a clan where former APOC friends could get together without participating in the war directly. I guess he was just not ready to say goodbye to all his friends.

12. a funny thing happened on my way to the toilet....

apparently the disgruntled employee in UK is not alone. I have been contacted by quite a number of employees that feel they are being used as shields for the larger employees. Communication is minimal for a number of clans and the admins are struggling to provide leadership. They feel as if this war should have been over by now.

Apoc has also contacted me and asked me to shut up :lol:

cella is climbing in overall battles. didn't they say overall doesn't mean anything. or does it?

keep marching red army.

your leader needs you.

and apoc.....I'll say what I want, when I want to :cool:

p.s.

there was some hinting from the employees that the red army is using technology to maintain themselves

13. UPDATE

apoc has now told me to **** off :lol:

14. Not necessarily, while you won't see Chongo asking folks not to hire allies, you can easily see Cella doing it.
    What does this mean? Cella allies are more like to be underpriced, while that would not be true for Chongo.

15. Did he or anyone from his clan hit ZAFT? I dont think thats the case. Just shows bullies in ZAFT got some goose bumps.

I am assuming you would say the same for --TYRANT--

16. With hope that you are still checking threads, hope to see some ss else it looks like a trash talk.
    Getting together with old friends might not necessarily gathering support against ZAFT.

17. Have you ever played with a Pure Spy? Do you know they can convert to a hansle with minimum losses pretty quickly? Start learning, there is a lot more for you to learn than to talk. :idea: