Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Cowboy... What are you talking about?? You sure do not know what is going on in this war

2. Obviously the cocaine has gone to his head. :lol:

Sorry, I had to :lol:

3. cowboy....u must be lurking too much on laoda wall :)

4. the leader of Zaft, left to do an estoc war, Donald Duck left to do an estoc, others have just plain left, so you need to put down the straw and join reality.
    Zaft is bigger, but bigger doesn't always mean better, how long has this war gone on now ?

5. [​IMG]

Guess which ones Phil. I'll give you a hint, he looks like he's in a wee bit of trouble.

6. @IGCB lol When is Phil not in trouble?

7. [​IMG]

Let me tell u Zaft are winning in fact even when they are not the actually are.

Apocalypse is all but in active most people have left and Chongo is only pretending to be number one as its just an illusion.

Once we crush the pockets of resistance you will then know Zaft has won and kaw will bow to our supreme reign .

This Zaft and I am there communications minister .

(Cocaine cowboy ) quote 

8. Is dropping Chongo from lb #1 will give zaft victory of the war?? Because its nonesens what they are trying to do

9. Why? They are stripping the man with the most to lose. That and it allows all other ZAFT to hit.

10. I wish she gets well soon.
    Btw just wonder did she bought allies or kept gold out? Congo getting dropped and Cella being volleyed, you sure that is not a coincidence??

11. Most of the people don't nob (intentioally using DON'T and not CAN'T)

Thats your openion ONLY.

12. Thats a common noob rage. Nothing big about it. With so many kingdoms involved there would always be such folks on both sides. They generally part themselves away fromOSW making some or the other excuse (which looks real :lol: ).

13. If allies are not being counted in overall LB ranking, RedStar will be out of top 50. Whats the point of telling that if something would not have existed,something else would not have had happened??

14. Yeah NOOB. Asking what war means would be too much for you :lol:, so I will ask you another question - Do you know whats a war build? (plz dont answer this correctly, I will be shocked :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: )

15. Chongo has been #1 for over a year, that alone is epic! 

16. Not that I care who's top of lb but there is nothing epic about nobbing your way to the top. Any idiot with a good job can and has done it. The fact chongo has stayed there for a year just means he's willing to waste more cash than most

17. devilscrotum makes some points. or something.

Rogue nailed it. The exception is when you can buy an entire war clan to do your bidding though :lol:

18. Chongo is number one because he kicks ass he has the second most attacks in all of kaw what your saying is true about others but chongo is an animal.

19. @DevilsSanctum
    If allies didn't count toward's leaderboard, then what would be the point of an overall leaderboard if it doesn't consist of the strongest player's?