Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Another comment from UK:

Loada always brags in pal and cc about how he doesn't care about losing gold because he will just nob. But some of us can't nob like him!

I'd like to make a note to all readers. If you are not financially able to nob on a regular basis, it is best to steer clear of big clans and OSW. In Big clans, like in chess, the pawns go first.

2. But it doesn't make you incorrect.

Besides, religions would disagree with you Phil 

3. The UK source is also confirming Nightmare's claim that Zaft is seeking out more clans to help.

Once again this is just one discontented source. Please read with that in mind.

4. Who could be a potential candidate to join zaft?

5. where there's smoke there's fire

War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.

March on for the Red army.......

btw where is the little redstar minion to explain his "black mister" comment?

6. @Phil Are those comments from UK from the same guy?

7. @machine

Yes. That's why I need confirmation for others.

8. Big morale boost for apoc right there

9. How does 1984 correlate to this? Lol

10. I like Others 30k and counting!

I was an active in a sub Faith before a certain person decided to appease her master Laoda in a pointless war. However know this she will go the ends of the earth to avoid being stripped and use what ever methods necessary. Believe me or not just like the 2 hogs your turn will come soon enough.

For those that play fairly It's obvious this war will go like others a simple stalemate. The people that are are currently engaged will trade hits while others pretend to pull the strings.

Chongo is still no1 and Zaft and Apoco clans r more or less in the same position.

Both have n doubt been stripped on either side with runners and inactives.

Can either come out and say they r truly winning ?

11. 1984 is always relevant lol

keeping their clans in the dark, telling them only what they want them to know, convincing them to fight for Redstar, etc... :lol:

and whats this about "ends of the earth"?

12. @Badvoodoo You sound like the narrator from DBZ.

13. I think there were better lines in 1984 that were more relevant like when they slowly take away words in the dictionary lol

14. The mushroom method is often used even in RL 

Keeping them in the dark and feed the them **** is the preferred method 

Though there are slight variations.

15. lol I admit it may not have been the perfect quote, but not everyone here is as well versed as you apparently are. I'll start my research on animal farm now....

16. I vote for ZAFT and Apoc joint allaince

17. Doom, what have you been smoking? Rivalries tend to not ally with eachother.

18. BadVoodoo, please note that the only reason why Chongo is still #1 overall, is because of his massive amounts of win's. If his win's didn't affect his leaderboard position, then he wouldn't be #1.

19. Well we all know Zaft will win and theres no other question to be asked except when will Apoc just sit down and accept defeat. Zaft are all still in Zaft but so many Apoc have fled to other clans and do Eb's and such. When have you or will you ever see a Zaft member outside of Zaft while this osw is ongoing? we all know the answer to that, you wont........ :evil:

20. This guys an idiot. Almost equal number of runners on each side