Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Notice to all apocalypse members. Zaft is resorting to trying to get more clans involved just like they did with faith before.

If farmed by outside player from zaft, plz report to leaders so we can sort it.

Players are farming apocalypse from eb clans then running back to main clans to try to get us to involve more clans. They are a slippery bunch so stay focused on targets and don't get distracted.

2. @speaker

So very true. Moles are part of the game. People shouldn't have issues with them.

3. I agree with Phil. It's a war game. Espionage is a part of war :)

4. Cella was vollied up in a futile attempt to knock chongo off of #1 spot same tactic they tried to use when chongos previous owner dropped him . laoda and red have slipped on the lb by 1 spot each as well , must be all those allies that are getting dropped 

5. 1. players moved ahead in the battles LB

2. Wino is seriously ill and had to leave KaW so she dropped chongo as a parting gift as she had no use of allies anymore.

6. I predict RedStar will win

7. I mean, how can you fight against a star anyways? You can't even get close enough to hit it. And how do we hurt one?

8. The fact is: RedStar is not a god. He is a misinterpreted technology from another world! It wasn't a glowing red star the people of KaW saw and worshipped in the skies. It was an alien craft with features that we as humans could not comprehend. So the question we must ask ourselves is: Is it possible that extra terrestrials are influencing the workings of this game for some sort of higher purpose. And the answer is YES!

9. Oh... My... God. It all makes sense now!

10. redstart is not named after an actual red star. It means that redstar is a communist and is working for the Russians and the Chinese!!

11. I would just like to point out that this thread has been viewed 30,000 times.

That is all.

12. communist!grr commie bad! 'Muricuh good!

13. Please get back on topic. There is no empirical evidence Zaft is infested with aliens. This is just to derail the topic.

14. Where is your evidence to disprove this theory Phil ? 

15. BIg Update:

Good news for Apic fans. Apparently Zaft UK is not happy with how they are being treated by the rest of zaft. The issue is that they are being kept out of the loop in regards to farming targets but are expected to be meats shields. Apparently they have been hit very hard and are getting little support.

Here is a comment:

Our clan gets destroyed and zaft does nothing to help us

Note is comment is from one upset member if UK. Any comments from either side?

16. @spooky

Theories have to be proven, not disproven. I can say there are hot purple women who all look like Kim K living under mars, but that fact that you cannot disprove me does not make me correct.