Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. "Cite your source", I don't think his source is fond of resetting due to Zaft.

2. lol seriously Phil? If this was for real, I think ZAFT is trolling with you. :lol: :lol:

3. @phil who the hell would let someone into their clan at the time of a huge war? If apoc does they deserve to lose!

4. WFTT

ZAFT Destiny

5. you dont need a new member to be acting as a mole.... :idea:

6. Welcome to forums Prince. Feels good to post? :twisted: :mrgreen:

7. @devil

Very very true. It could be a plea bargain. Leave me alone and ill spy for you.

I now have a second source saying he was approached to mole for zaft. He is also does not want his identity to be revealed.

8. Update.

Drunk_farming_machine 1.8 tril stripped and 1.2 tril taken

9. Stroerider 600 bil stripped (naked) fresh allies buy back

10. Lol by by drunk_farming_machine

11. @ KOTFE

Maybe you're not getting hit much because you've dropped off the leader board? Didn't you used to be in the mid 30's? Aren't you 51 today? You figure it out.

@ - Xx_--ThE_PaNdA_EffEcT--SE_xX

Dude, you've got 3 sdp. And you've doubled the amount you had since the war started? :lol:

@ Phil

Apocalypse has moles, ZAFT has moles. And I'd bet money both sides are trying to recruit more.

12. Grow a pair or we don't care.

13. -master if you don't know what you are talking about it is best not to comment.
    ZAFT WFTT

14. ZAFT has moles? Aren't they pretty uptight about who joins their higher clans?
    I must say, this is the war of the year. Really overshadows the smaller iG/LR war.

15. I heard alaskadrifter is fat.

16. I heard spilly is a worthless noob

17. Hi Phil,

Who help red to volley cella?? And why they didn't use this gold on my strip in osw war???

18. @truenightmare don't be jealous bro. Not my problem that you aren't a noob. You only wish you were.

19. Don't worry. It's not truenightmares fault. I'm just better than him, that's all.