Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Lets see what kofte says

2. Update

---redneck--- in CRO stripped 890B

3. Did they already take all the gold

4. Update

KOTFE would like to express their disappointment that 75% of the Zaft kingdoms they hit have not shown the courage to return hits.

5. @lion

I think so. Still bare I believe.

6. @grammar

An estimated 1.25 was successfully taken in that strip. The victim only hired back an 150b ally.

7. @phil you want to express kotfe's disappointment, or they do, there's a big difference lol.

8. Courage to return hits.

Lol

9. First up no I am not Kofte, but I can assure you that I havent recieved any form of hit for days now :( Sure I'm probably not the highest priority for Daft, but I'm still emptying full bars into an acc, pinning them, waiting for regen and then doing it to the next :) My only dissapointment in this war is that I'm bored, mind you i was bored with eb's too, at least with this war I'm making a lot more gold, I'v over doubled my pots so far :lol:
    I say lets keep warring!
    ᎦᎬ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPŚ̸Ξ༻ᎦᎬ

10. Phil,
    When KotFE has something to say in regards to zaft or the war in general we will post for ourselves. We do not need ANYONE to speak for us.

11. BELIEVE THIS OR NOT A FRIEND OF MINE USE TO BE IN ZAFT UK,he left because he stated that not all of ZAFT was in on this war

Countless amount of players have wanted to leave ZAFT but ZAFT has stated that if any one runs they will be farmed

Now I'm not in favor of apoc nor ZAFT I am just stating the facts

After this war I predict members of ZAFT will shorten

12. Now onto the stripping :D,I recently interviewed a player that use to be in apocalypse (he has asked for his identity not to be revealed) he showed me screenshots of where players are threatened and are checked if they have stripped any targets,also after players have asked for cf on laoda s wall they are still stripped by apocalypse

THIS WAR HAS BROUGHT MEMEBRS AGANST MEMBERS A TRULY DEDICATED OSW

13. Zaft hypocrisy is common knowledge. Their leadership cheats as a matter of course. Most zaft and apoc fight with integrity, but the propaganda is a joke. Zaft loses credibility and respect through the war because of the clear hypocrisy. Lots of people have reported zaft cheating to devs but silence is the common response. Respect to those who fight honorably on both sides - no respects to devs and zaft leadership.

14. Lol do u really think devs would step in and help zaft don't be dumb.

15. Where there's smoke, there's fire. It's a recurring theme in zaft osw wars that mechanics and dev interference occurs. More to the point, I personally know many people in the war that have experienced zaft cheating and dev interference. Regardless, I have a lot of respect for the honest participants. I'm just disgusted with hypocrisy.

16. Unfortunately not everyone in your clan feels the same way, or I would not have been contacted. I get statements from players, then I post them. That's what I do. Please discuss with your clan internally if there is problems for posting. I am not in Kotfe and I was not told who in the clan acts as the official speaker.

17. A reply from a Zaft member to the charge from the Kofte member who is disappointed over the lack of incoming.

I quote

"we are not hitting Kofte so much because most of the clan is allyless and with no adp, so the pay off of them is not so great. We prefer to focus our energies on specific targets and not just anyone who happens to be hitting us at the moment. We are not hitting you because we are hitting someone else."

Note the above is a statement from a Zaft member but not Zaft council.

18. ohh dear...so much insight! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
    Go back to your eb noob!

19. Update

This from another anonymous source:

Zaft is apparently looking for people to work as moles in apoc. My source feels this behavior is hardly the activity of a clan that has this war well in hand.

Note this is unconfirmed information from a single source. Anyone able to verify for me?

20. In other news the Sun reported that a club official said a deal is done for PSG to get Ronaldo in the summer.

Get a life, cite ur source and screen shot or it didn't happen.