Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. @ Nightmare Machine. Reaper left for his own reasons. Sol and Luna were kicked from ZUL, as part of our internal discipline. Don't pretend there aren't runners from Apoc

2. :lol: @ pot

calling the kettle black ah ha :mrgreen: I see soooooooooo many cf posts on laoda's walls :shock: from big stats to small stats, LB to big spy and even one kofte :lol: And you are here to brag about peeps being kicked as runners :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I think mr pot need to go back to school to learn some maths, broccoli and chaotic walls strips amounts don't tally with some same targets. Yea no wonder you stopped counting at 200T, because you can't count :lol: you can go download some calculators :oops: brag brag brag boom doom.

Omg, I love this forum, bringing out all these noobish noob rages / brags.

PS. posting with a main doesn't make you a pro in this game or a real man in real life. You can go to the streets and shout "I am bla bla bla from apocalypse" and expect a applaud or a weird stare. Games are for fun, not for men show. Show it to your gals, impress them :D

3. @ pot again

I remembered your no spin zone post, regards to laoda's extended cf date, you were saying that those runners in apocalypse shouldn't be there in the 1st place, you don't need them and don't miss them oh yea? So zaft runners are for forum brag, only apocalypse deserved the run? YEA, apocalypse is always right. Right to bot and wrong for reporting. Wrong to win hits, conspiracy with dev? :lol: lame is the word :D

4. @Butt You know I'm just a goof..

I just saw a picture of you showing off to the ladies!

[​IMG]

5. :lol: How do you know what I am showing to my one and only lady? Unless you are her. You are just butt hurt, thanks :mrgreen: Stick to the topic ok. This is off topic.

6. Going back a bit I do have to say that the mechanics do seem a bit messed up. I ain't no Goliath spy build but I'd expect to be able to assa / steal / scout a 800k tower easily from full . Max pro pack's 3 resets max pot max mith and still fail every time . Before u ask they got 7 sdp no allies and my equipment dwarfs theirs . And the mechanics are working tickedy boo ????? 

7. Personally, I think the content of posts matter much more what the stats of the person posting it. If we apply this anti-statless logic to real life, then America would be the only country ever to speak at the UN. (Sorry Tuvalu but small, statless countries like you will simply be allowed to sink under the sea.).

8. @fraz

I personally hate all post, they exist solely to drain money from the game, and often cost more than the payout you get. They stifle hitting in my opinion.

9. @phil ! Sorry Phil but your post in reply to mine bears what relevance to mechanics? I included the pots etc to demonstrate the way the mechanics clearly are flawed.

10. @fraz

Sorry I wasn't specific about the mechanics. Actually about a whole year ago I made a whole thread about how the mechanics of the pot system was flawed and that it made it impossible for a player to grow outside the pwar/ EB system.

11. Pots are flawed. I have nearly the same success rate using no pots as I do going full pots. Pots mechs are a sham

12. So, I try to sift through this pile of nonsense on this thread quietly but I'd like to just say one thing if I may. It's not the stats of the alt posting forums that makes it irrelevant. It is the fact that it is posted with an alt that makes it irrelevant. Anything posted by an account whose entire existence is based on deceit has zero credibility in my book. So anything posted by alts, whether fact or fiction, is not even worth reading. So please, spare us all and post with mains or just keep it to yourself. Thank you. That is all 
    Fun war  Keep up the good work Apocalypse 

13. Codey 

14. Codey 
    Mickey 
    ILZ  (god I love looking in the mirror)

FYI - I have no stats so please don't read this post.

15. @ all the people saying this is only over a tag...  all i gotta say. I am no here to argue or talk to a butthurt alt on forums, just stating that is not the main reason. Keep up the fights, everyone. Been a very enjoyable osw with exception of some dirty play here n there

16. The usual.
    Dirty play are fore play I mean.
    Whispering sweet nothing's in the ear. Taking an occasional nibble, lick n bite.
    All good natured and fun.
    Not forgetting the tickles n pillow fights.

Ooooooops wrong thread. 

17. " it cracking me up, you are dumber than the blossom that sounds as if he's chongo or chongo's black mister"

that needs some explaining little one.

18. Update.

1.4 t strip of benefit87 in kotfe.

19. 1.4 taken, though?