Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Support for my heros, domo and shocker.  They will maintain their integrity and never hide behind a name.

2. Lol. Devs changing mechanics? :lol:

3. Statless = suspect? Hmmmm interesting. Bring it !! Not our first rodeo 

4. Lol this is a funny osw. Over a silly tag? I am not on either side but prefer zaft to win. This could be a very nice osw

5. Omets not allowed to take sides Goes against their rules. Ty for your comment omet.

6. Your posts reek of butthurt on a major level Holy.

I understand your ineffectiveness in your OSW, 0pots, no allies. Gets frustrating eh? Hence we see more of you guys hitting the forums.

Cause there's nothing you can do, at best serve as a pot burner .

7. Legion where do you get your two cents from your eb you are constantly hitting ?

8. Holy dumbass I don't need an alt to post forums. If I had anything to say, I'd say it. 

9. From many other accounts that aren't ;)

10.  give suspect a good ol cookie

11. Which means what to me legion

12. Chemist, he has Edge and mith equipment. He does wars. Eb noob much?

13. Who has edge

Yes I do have 2 equip but look as my win losses and wall and tell me if I grow by ebs

14. Yeah a big gay cookie

15. Hey I saw Cella is #1 in value, Who bought her from Red ? They must have been crazy to even keep buying...

16. @ RI________xXxTNTxXx________RI

statless alt don't deserved respect /no argument due to lack of stats? :lol: you are lacked of stats in my eyes not just spilly. Even if you are a 15mil cs stats it doesn't prove you are a pro :D
    And you mean main accounts don't embarrass themselves, well domo is a main? :lol:

@ shock
    Good to know that you have stayed out, I respect that and apologize. As for fighting my main, maybe someday you get to it.

Pls stop showing off your stats, it's a laughing stock. And posting with mains, doesn't prove you have balls, it's just a game and everyone is hidden behind screens, not as if you are fighting in real battle field, but you can try shouting in the streets "I am so and so from kaw so and so clan" :lol: As long as I don't break TOU, stick to 1 pc account via pc, I have my freedom to post forums, you have yours in ignoring me :D Else I do have fun annoying peeps. You post I annoy.

By the way, Chongo must be spiked to blast on mithrils again :lol: :twisted: It's fun to annoy.

Alright hand the thread focus back to Phil... or maybe domo. :lol: can't have enough laugher over the zaft / dev conspiracy :roll: :mrgreen:

17. Lord_reaper_ . -lunaris-. -Solaris- . ILELYIEIS_SLELWLEID_SIHIULTLLL are all recent runners from zaft UL. Forced only by the hand of kotfe- assassins  good job team. Lord reaper is 100 on LB.

18. My respect for KotFE is growing by the day, no idea where some get the idea KotFE are inactive, this is not the case. Their conduct in the war and on forums has impressed me so far.