Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Lmao and you are qualified ? That's some funny ****. Which one is your main in this dog

2. @holydomo

You think the devs have altered the mechanics specifically in zafts favour? And you think selling all your def and spy def pots is a good strategy?

Thankfully I know for a fact there are more intelligent people in apocalypse.

3. Lol. Stop hiding

4. Your mains can't burn them....duh. Plus I pay crap yet your main pay good and have more to loose.......duh.

5. Well I don't know if it would stretch as far as what HOLY DOMO is saying but when ZAFT owns 51% of ATA stocks and RedStar spends about 250k on KAW a year i would think the devs would side ZAFT.

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜

6. @holydomo

Everyone pays bad for you, you have no allies 

And I'm not losing anything, I've increased my pots and allies in this war.

7. What I want to know is if I get up to 100k in losses by maybe Christmas do I get a special achievement award 

8. Statless alts have no arguments...

9. Yeah, yeah...of course the devs are cheating for ZAFT. I think that APOC accusing ZAFT of cheating is a pretty good sign they are being beaten into the ground. That's just me though.

10. Statless alts have no arguments?

Domo and spookie may as well be statless alts, they have no allies and no pots, they have as little to lose as any "statless alt".

11. Sorry... Cant read your argument over my stats

12. Lol!!

Yup statless has no arguement or respect.

Any good points stated by a statless alt are immediately invalid, due to said lack of stats. :)

13.  oh look another brave stripped "main"

14. Still gets more than you

15. Show your main chicken 

16. Know the sad part about a statless alt?

Your not defending or representing your alliance in anyway, because their just as embarassed of you as the enemy is. :/

17. And I bet apocalypse are so proud of domo for selling all his pots and being paronoid about ATA "supporting zaft"

18. Main here.

All I can do is laugh at domo conspiracy theory. You guy want to agree with tin foil hat boy because a statless alt says he's wrong?

Tin foil hats all around. 

19. Hey nellis, please explain to me why I would need a tin foil hat? I already implanted a chip in my brain that disrupts any incoming signals trying to get into my head. So therefor I will have to pass on the offer though.

20. You butthurt bro
    I am leo-shocker and before your tough guy mouth gets you in trouble learn your facts. I retired leo-shocker and left MG well before war started. I came back to see my old clan Zaft fighting my latest clan MG and I have stayed out of it. BUT WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT YOUR MAIN LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SOME