Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Wrong

2. Why does it matter how much i have warred 1 add 1 equals 2 no matter how many times you say it.  but you offered no correct alternative so your opinion has no meaning.

3. Not trolling technichally you are.

4. Actually not wrong, prove otherwise, also propacks come into effect and clan % bonus.

5. Full propacks full enchanted equipment max plunder full pots and 6m spy still looses all steals on someone with 1800 spy def

6. Tell us their BFA..

7. Whats there spy BFA? Might be a gretle build.

8. Or how about someone that is 2m cs spy stealing and winning on a 6 m spy with full def pots

9. with 6m spy the person would have 3m spy attack ya?

Hitting 1.8m in spy towers with full sdp pots....ya hits are gonna fail.

10. BFA equip and no matter anything theres always a % chance of winning.

11. Chemist you're quite stupid.

12. :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ domo

That's the best joke of the year? Dev changed mechanism to side cella and redstar / zaft? Have you forgotten how holy vanguard were bashing developers on forum for the crude posts on redstar and got 2 holy vanguard vs red-cella rubbish threads deleted? And here you are starting another, it cracking me up, you are dumber than the blossom that sounds as if he's chongo or chongo's black mister :lol: By the way I hope holy vanguard did cf for this reason and not because Mr V was stripped badly after running out of mitrils to hide allies :)

13. @ domo

Pls remind leo-shocker the runner of MG, he has yet to post cf after running back to holy vanguard :lol:

14. @You-ButtHurt-Bro - you Laoda?

15. ZAFT, being devs!!

U nubs crazy? Everybody knows devs are iG?

16. @ devil

I am not :D I wished though, but still not :lol: And I heard he doesn't read forum.

17. Butt hole you don't know anything lol

18. you talking to me? Sounds like you are butt hurt :lol:

@ the noob above, you are not qualified to talk to me :mrgreen: love you noob, but still you are not qualified :lol:

19. Not butt hurt or I'd be raging on how you are a noob alt. just stating my opinion