Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Haha alex. Thats very funny

2. I think when you caught it and bought an ally they hired again and added up to 350b :lol: :lol:

3. Why is this forum active again...

4. i still have my mp ally bomb from after, and i was able to.purchase a new land and volary, but whatever…

5. So you used potential strip funds on a volary and land?

6. So you use tiny alt to post in forums cause ur a scared little girl?

7. @ fact finder

Interesting list. Can you post one for the other side as well?

8. Sold all my def pots. It's amazing how fight mechs changed for the ones we have stripped and burned. We noticed alot of fail atks/stls against them. So i sold my pots wrote devs to see if the mech would change for the same for me. I would have to say mechs have Changed slightly. Now I get 1-2 less fails no pots with ppl that I'm suppose to win against every hit.  but then again my clan doesn't have zaft or faith in front of the name.

9. The devs have truly picked sides. All I ask is for the devs is to back off. Set mechs fairly and back off. Let's see who the super power is without the help of the devs. this game is ran like geek mythology. Don't anger the devs

10. Do you seriously believe that...? 

11. This isn't the first war where a bias has been observed.

12. @ Holy : Are you for real?

Do you really belive devs change mechs for a certain warring side? :roll: :roll:

I hear a lot of stupid things daily, but that sir, just topped the list.

What's next? Calling ZAFT devs now? :lol:

13. Yes I do. This not the first rodeo with zaft. I have experience. I've seen mechs change so drastic. Ex:: holy vanguard vs red-cella. We were hitting hard for 2 weeks all wins. Making bank big time. Then one day all fails. Still using same # of pots. Nobody added any bfa and or equip.

14.  botting has been denounced for a while no mech was changed.

15. Really don't care what you have to sayuntil you have warred as much as me stop trolling

16. Mech changed if they didn't then tell me how a 6m cs spy can loose every steal on someone with 1800 spy defense while using full pots

17. BFA/Equipment/Mith.^