Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. HoG provoked Faith by hitting their leader. There's nobody to blame but themselves and not did ZAFT ever ask for their help. Maybe you should sift thru the forums and find your answers there instead of trolling the same nonsense that was already discussed awhile ago.

2. FAITH hitting Apoc indirectly as some of MG (visiting?) and the strongest of FURY have merged into HoG

3. It's kind of annoying when everyone says 'Zaft are destroying Apoc,' 'Apoc are gonna disband' etc... If you look at I aint sharing my broccoli's wall (Kotfe 44), you will see that Apoc have actually stripped quite a lot.
    Oh, and Phil, please stop ass licking Zaft. It's just because they farmed the **** out of you before and you're scared, even though 'Phil' is an alt. Stop spewing crap. The thing you said about KotFE having six members returning hits is laughable.

4. Is it a coincidence that Ming sect members have hit apocalypse members during strips? And that is where philosopher account is?

5. Here is a response about why hog is hitting faith from a HoG member:

Just for clarification, since nobody actually knows what happened. Faith started hitting HoG because their Leader LP022 was "retired" and inactive in a small retirement clan, no representation of faith. But she still is deciding to hire allies from people in osw. So when she hired an ally off of our member he taxed her and they hit eachother for a bit and talked smack between eachother. Then all of a sudden she is reactive and is now the leader of Faith. Crock of ********. Plotted by Zaft from the get go.

6. @hachiman

Yes, it is a coincidence. I'm in Ming just because I followed a wc add for hauntings. Ill move out however if you want.

7. This could be wrong, and may change quickly, but I believe the match ups are as follows.

Corp v CR
    Destiny v MG
    Carnage v Hit squad
    UL v Kotfe
    UK v TS
    Echelon v Kotfe
    Anarchy v wog
    RST v hog subs
    Faith v COR
    Rebels v wog
    Genesis v Sparta elite

8. destiny appeared to change target to wrath of god today.
    anarchy were like lambs to the slaughter, as were rebels. destiny will be no push over tho.

9. Targets get switched around often Phil. That's right in some places wrong in others 

10. Ok holy ****. Lol Phil. Plz stop. U Hurtin my head bro. I appreciate trying to bring info to the masses but u seriously slacking.

We stopped counting strips after 200T , seems redundant to keep counting. Ur matchups all wrong. Ur sources in zaft are prolly stripped and whipped. I'd also say the runners now are more heavy on zafts side.

If u can't do something right, just don't do it. So just sit back and watch. I know u wish u were involved but u ain't. 

Rule of thumb this war is this - anything u prolly heard from zaft alt, or speaker, or Phil is just garbage.

Someone do me a favour and count all zafts stripped and whipped. Count the ones left with mp. Then do apocalypse. Then u have a real idea of what's up. Until then, shut up your mouths. Apoc busy doin god stuff.

11. Here is a partial list made by zaft of apoc runners.

IlII__________ROX_______IIIll -hiding at king-lounge
    -LiL_MiSs_WicKed- EB princess in kings-lounge
    SE____MrTwisted____SE runner from SE
    Patton560
    Iii-xena-warrior-princess-iiiClanless
    Hit_____Cloud9_R1__________HiT (name change lIIll___Miska_Mouska_MM__IIllI still hitting)
    SundanceChanged nick

12. I more than welcome any information from apoc here. Please post here or pm me. I will do my best to post as is.

13. I_aint_sharing_my_brocoli in Kotfe has an interesting strip list if apoc strips of zaft.

14. Here is a statement from KotFE.

U want a piece of news. Here's one. Our sub clan (kotfe- assassins) is ranked 250 in the world. They are fighting zaft UL alone. And have been forcing runners. Big ones too

15. A list of strips performed by zaft can be found on the barcode account in clan -00- . I will try to organize those strip numbers later.

16. Another statement by Kotfe:

But over all. If any statement can be true about entire war is that it's probably too close to even start bragging for either of us. We have def stripped more. But zaft has more to strip so it's irrelevant.

17. The following is a zaft response to the kotfe wall.

Lol Their strips are inflated. The difference between our strips and theirs is that they list the total amount stripped. We strip the estimated amount lost not the total stripped. But sit back and enjoy the show.

18. Really. That's why I'm listed as a 1.5 T strip lol u guys good at calling the kettle black.

19. Like who is ur source responding ??? Post that for me. Zaft cowards. Hide behind alts and middle men.

20. Is that actually a joke? Hahahaaa. The 'bank' stripped on barcode wall says 3T stripped? It held under 700bil in Total! Including allies! There are also 3 very big reverse strips on that wall, and at least 4 that were caught! So who are the ones posting what they bought and didn't strip? Zaft have extremely exaggerated their strip amounts. Another couple of walls to look at for strips are chaoticdude and nightmare in KoTFE.