Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. The story I posted is what I believe is Zaft's version about how the war is going. If an apoc member wants to dispute this, by all means either post or pm me. I do have a stake in this battle, but for history's sake I would like to give a balanced thread.

2. C0ml3y has provided you with his view of ZAFT which is LOL ....ZAFT members have 1 v 1 's very rarely do we all pin 1 player ...unless the outsider gets outside help, hits with alts , runs his mouth about ZAFT on walls , hits in OSW then I'm afraid you go in CA ...ANY war clan has the same stance...in fact most clans will

3. Oh, seriously? Check the forums...  There's plenty of evidence to say otherwise..  Plus my personal cases.. Even one where.. I hit a friend of zaft and zaft destiny admin was on my wall saying Id have trouble with zaft if I didn't stop hitting this account that was double my size that I only hit 4 times  so what.. Zaft starts on people, who they think they can get away with it?

4. 'Get away with' lol it's a war game haha ...I don't know your personal case and nor do I really care if I'm honest ...judging by your actions in forums I would hazard a guess that your response to said ZAFT member was to hit ..then run your mouth ...hence being added to CA and no doubt you will stay there for a long time ...anyway bringing this back on topic and taking the attention off of C0ml3y  it's a fun war and won't finish for a very long time 

5. All you noob's be quite defending clans your not even in who cares who's standing whats happening if its not in your news feed why worry?

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜

6. REPORT FROM A ZAFT SOURCE: Kofte has been stripped quite well. Only 6 people in the clan are actively returning hits.

7. Phil your source is only likely seeing a small part of this war, with so many clans and kingdoms involved just because they are not getting incoming from KotFE doesn't mean others aren't.

8. Lol only 6 returning hits that gave me a good laugh Phil 

9. 5-6 ZAFT clans, over 350 members, easily. All report their INC? I call bull. KotFE has more than 6 hitting.

@Phil

"ZAFT Source" you didn't bother to "investigate" the other side? Why discuss if you're just spewing crap?

10. Honestly Phil.. You haven't talked to anyone in Apoc. You can't get one side to make a good thread. I've personally asked my friends in Zaft, and in Apocalypse. Both their responses said. It's going ok. No ones really killing the other. I know you tried to make it sound unbiased, but you failed. You make it sound like Apocalypse hasn't done anything self pin. Which they have been doing more than just that 

11. I guess I could spend a few days asking every single member of Zaft and Kofte about how many hits they are receiving or giving, but unfortunately I do not get paid to do this. It is far more effecient for me to report the information I receive if I deem it somewhat credible, but it out there, and let the parties involved debate it until a truth is established.

12. I totally welcome a representative of Apoc either contacting me to have me tell their side of the story, or having a representative writing directly on the thread to give their version if they believe I cannot accurately convey their sentiment.

You say Apoc has done more than just self pin. You are probably right. Well then, lets get some details please. I will try to get better contacts in Apoc.

13. It's obvious that Zaft has the upper hand in this war

14. That's why we don't need info about apoc...

15. All I'm saying is that you should've gotten more sources before making this thread.

16. It is a mistake to think I have only one source. Not trying to brag or anything, but on some days I get hundreds of pms to sort through.

17. Bump on request.

18. thanks,

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ii8rbs.png

External link removed by admin - contained inappropriate banner ad

caught it the instant it hit, still took a few hits in the time it took to put up a troop and kill off spys, lost about 600m when i checked through news, reset 40+b on dark_knight_666.

i had to retake the hire pic, the volume one obsucred that one too.

19. Another Bump was requested. Bump

20. What I feel has dissapeared a little in this treadh is the involvement of Faith in this war. To me that is way to new to this game to have any solid information about clans, alliances and wars more then a year in the past I can't but be suprised that the Faith family seems to be completely forgotten in this osw, it's all talk about Zaft vs Apoc but for me who thinks Faith is a pretty darn big family and also have some pretty interesting stories from the past I feel this is more of a Zaft+Faith vs Apoc osw. (Something you haven't even included in your background story Phil and even though your are biased that's being a little too oneside is it not?)

I have no idea why and how Faith got involved in this, I haven't been able to make sense of all the different reasons in previous treadhs. It doesn't really matter either, they are in it, mainly hitting HoG and for me that must make a huge difference to the outcome of this war.

I don't know if this is the biggest osw ever, neither in size or power but it must be way up there in the top and I guess for the players involved it must be a huge amount of prestige resting on it.

And that's just it. For me I can't really see how Apoc can loose. In a matter of strenght, numbers and all that they have a ****load to loose of course. But can Zaft really ever claim victory in this saying they are the most powerful family ever? I don't see it. If Zaft+Faith win this war and we in the future talks about it, my standpoint will always be:

"Meeeh, nothing was really proven, they got outside help"

Just needed to air that, Faith involvement may not make any difference what so ever, what do I know? I'm just one of those that watch this from the outside. But to me that hangs around with the normal "casual" players Faith should make a pretty big dent in anything they crash into.

And just for the fun of it I like to raise a hypotethical question:

How do you think this war would look if Faith haven't jumped in AND Red/Cella was still playing around with there personal little osw's?
    I belive that for starters Laoda wouldn't have done what he did in that cf meeting but if it had gone the same way anyways and the war was on?