... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Problem: people attack me (or are mean, mean, mean) and claim its a war game.

Solution: Tear down your build and complain in the forums!



2. while 

3. I'm not quite getting wat he's asking for?

If he's saying theirs nothing like the GC in kaw he's wrong ... There actually is (no "farming" rules, no posting forums , no stepping in on a 1v1 unless broken by other side) basic rules enforced by peaceful nations (clans) if u break these rules it's war and u get whole clan

Just like there is a UN sorta speak (and large family of clans) they have allainces and treaties and back each other in war

There is a "world war" going on in kaw right now just because ur not involved doesn't make it not so ur just not that important in the grand skeem of things .... Ur Madagascar in the world of kaw live with it

Don't feel like going indepth with the comparisons but they are there

4. Finally an intelligent post on this thread. Glad you explained it exactly how I see things lol can I be brazil?

5.  that pic murph!

6. I was at the Geneva Convention and they bought my alts ... They do not care and force buy allies ... I hit back but they no respect ... Even though it is claim that hit back makes respect

7. ... Eh ... no, ...I don't think... that's ... a ... cheap ... excuse... wait, ... what... happened... to ... grammar nazism? Lol... I ... miss... those... guys... no... support

8. It's ... Hard ... For this game ... To not be a Tap Tap ... game, considering ... It's a touch ... Screen, and ... You have ... To tap on it ...

9. You ... have ... to ... use ... dots ... to ... talk ... to ... Ancienne ... :|

10. The language ancienne was raised on was not English, I believe

11. No need to pick on her for that.

12. 1.I've never past the 7th grade
    2.I have no idea what that c word is.
    3.That question is really confusing.

13. You haven't passed 7th grade?
    :lol:

14. Let's just say that I'm young...

15. What are you, like 11? XD