... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Bullies and punks go hand in hand with online games. Such is the world behind the safety of a computer screen. People get vastly larger, tougher and dumber with the ego to go with it. Woohoo internet! :lol:

2. watch your mouth or leave my thread! ... no compromises with that in my thread! ... any ideas to the topic? ... no? ... bye then ...

3. As no one else has done it yet, I will.

Elaborate please Ancienne, I'm struggling to understand What you're getting at.

:)

4. DKM. Hes just having a wah wah

5. if so .. you're probably the best candidate to get bullied I'd say ... I don't mind your fun ... meet some like minded and have your fun then ...

or did you just want to claim it for yourself only? ... ;)

6. OP If you dont like being hit on game thats about hitting things then I suggest not playing it or shut up.

7. now ... you seem to live in a region where no one get's imprisoned when caught in a crime ... sorry for you then ... hope you got Chuck Norris' skills in rl ...

no worries ... in this game you can just get bullied back only ... your computer screen probably remains safe though ... :roll:

8. I got heavily bullied 3 years in REAL LIFE.
    I didnt cried in forums.
    You get farmed in Kingdoms at WAR and cry in forum, wc and on your walls.

You're not more than a attention-whore, i offered you to help you when i saw you crying the first time in world chat. You ignored it and kept crying like "EVERYONE BULLYING ME, NOONE HELPS ME, LIFE IS SO BAD"
    You refused help, then cried.

Maybe you could stop crying about it and just delete kaw?

OH WAIT, I FORGOT:

You wouldnt get your attention anymore :OOOOO

9. you better shut up ... in my thread ... if you can't differ "hitting" and war crimes ... it's pure calculation only ... maybe you should do more homework instead of playing KAW ... hmm? ... ;)

10. What makes you think I live in a region where criminals don't go to prison? :lol:

11. And i'm sure, you're gonna tell me to leave your thread, so i cant ruin your crys for attention, but i can tell you i wont.

12. You guys are cold to each other. Lets stop this stupid fight!

13. same to you btw ... do some homework instead of playing KAW if you want to discuss the topic ... not going to do the job of your teachers ... :)

14. lol ... and what exactly do the insights of your life contribute to the topic? ... right! ... nothing! ...
    did I ask YOU for help? ... it's your fault when you equal my accusations with crying or whining ... not my duty to explain things you don't (want to) understand ...

15. your own words ... don't blame me when you don't remember those ... :lol:

16. Gr_yuusei_ow is just a stupid noob. 1379
    Battle losses. Have you ever played kaw as a war game? Unlikely. Best you stick to your fail bullying and epic battles.

Moron

17. OP are you ******* kidding me? Its a game  and youre completely comparing it to RL  THERES NO WAR CRIMES ON THIS GAME  just **** off OP 

18. I sense a little hostility from you Acienne.

Every little thing, is gonna be alright!

19. you're right about the fact that I may ask you to leave ... but probably just for the fact that you still ignore the topic ... hmm ... ToU calls it derailing if I remember well ... ;)

20. With the insights i compared, to prove you are crying about nothing and completely braindead.