... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Yuusei, admit that you're wrong, get off the forum post and hit your little HTEs.

2. get out of here, please ... do your offensive language wherever you want ... best in an own thread I'd say ...

3. How do you know if its offensive language or not? Could just be random stars 
    **** or **** which ones the naughty word? Or are they both naughty words? Or maybe theyre actually BOTH naughty words 

4. Shut your mouth young boy, your mother won't be happy with you talking like that.

5. But you dont know if Im using bad words or not? Neither does she!

6. I would say
    Yeah yeah but it is a war game.
    But devs made it gold based. And longest players will always have biggest advantage.

Problem is its not a war game now. Before you could aim for Hlbc and the war with the best of them no problem.
    Now it's chase this shiny chase that one keep growing but you will never catch the lb until they leave the game regardless of how long you play.

Not totally accurate but that's how it is.
    It's a war game and allies are a commodity to be fought over.

If you like ebs great. Bug ebs aren't the be all and end all and you can't tell people to play the way you want them to. Just as we can't make you play how we want you to.

What's the point in complaining about this part of the game. The devs cannot change it without losing every last paying customer that grew their account based on that mechanic in the game?
    You want kaw to fail?
    Just because you want to own your own alts?
    Just because you want everyone to like you am not hit other players in a war game?

We didn't download eb fairies are us.
    Quit telling everyone what to do because you don't get the appeal of the game.

Only thing that needs to stop is devs making people chase shiny crap because its making everyone want to hit one button with no real reason to play the game. Then where will kaw be. Left behind in the dust with no one to care but you alone with your alts at last. Grief. Give up about this. It will not ever change.

7. There is a difference between real osw/PVP pros and bullies. Bullies find someone half their stats lol that's a fact jack 

8. but at least I know that you're derailing ... stop it now or leave ...

9. Im not derailing you are.

10. @ beow. If op has asked you to leave for derailing. Why don't you just leave?

What exactly are you looking for on this thread?

11. Dude......... Chill

12. Attention? What else?

13. I'm watching my mouth

14. ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

15. Maybe OP should leave KaW for derailing the game

16. .... . ...
    .. ........ .... .....
    .. ...... ... .. .... ..... ... ...
    ..... ..... ... .. ..... .. .. ..

17. Fractals I didn't know you knew morse... or maybe thats braille, oh wait, that Acienne.

18. Hi disaster. I think my clan doesn't like you but I don't know why yet lol