alpha

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __________13____, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Cool story bro.

2. I think a little clarification is needed on an issue that really bothers me. Bullies, really, a bully is big kid who waits on the corner and picks out the smallest kid to steal his lunch money and laughs about it like it is a cool thing to do. Does that really sound like what happened here, Alpha waited for LOR to come around the corner so we could beat the **** out of them steal their lunch money, then laugh about and feel like the coolest badass in town. DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!! What about Alpha is VERY PROTECTIVE of our members and better yet VERY PROTECTIVE of members NO MATTER WHAT, does that not sound better. I mean 2 days of an Alpha member getting hit and of course that member returning hits with no resolution from leadership of LOR, by the way leadership knew it was going on those two days, so being a war game is how Creepy put it and Alpha being a war clan, and being VERY PROTECTIVE of it's members NO MATTER WHAT(Which I know a few clans out there like that), we took action, better yet only took action after we were hit first. We are one wierd bully, small kid repeatedly steals money from big kid, then small kid hits big kid with a club, and then big kid finally decides to defend itself, WOW!!! How a definition of a word changes so quickly in KAW. OH WELL!!!

3. Couldn't be bothered to read that although I did notice that you repeated yourself. A lot.

4. And to hear it from you the big mighty alpha has had its ass handed to it by a tiny little clan? That is what you said isn't it?

5. Um jumbo pls either back up all your trash talk with actions or leave, Jay that was very well written tinybus is just a whiner, btw tinybus if u have something to prove and think alpha sucks go ahead and join LOR

6. If you think that was well written then you obviously failed English just like he did. And who ever said that I supported LOR? You crazy bruh.

7. And why would I back anything up with actions, I'm like a politician...

8.  not this guy again

9. Dylan! You're back! Yaaaayy

10. Just bc it's not written like an essay doesn't mean it can't be written well, the point was conveyed excellently and it was an amazing comparison. Furthermore I got 99% in grade 12 English, can't we be a little lazy when it doesn't matter

11. You're right, but that doesn't mean it was. It wasn't.

12. Complete contradiction to the story told by the OP which was written much better and clearer, which means ray I am more inclined to believe it.

13. I always thought of ALPHA as the OLD iG which back then they protected there members it sounds to me that 227 started this and all alpha did was protect azure and then LOR was trying to protect so all i think isa problem that starts with 227..

LOR And ALPHA should team up and hit 227 seeing how he caused it...

Just A Thought

Go ALPHA

14. LOL! I must say, I have some respect for a couple of very active LOR members. Meth users?

Anyway, the war is mostly one sided with alpha winning. Even the OP's side was that he farmed an alpha member to "test" his build. You can Yada, Yada, Yada the rest. Now LOR is being farmed by alpha so end it or not, I couldn't care less.

15. .ALPHA.

16. I know what you mean. This seems like an advertising campaign...

17. Wait. Hard earned eb money? It's not hard to earn money any anymore

18. Shh don't question anything in this thread. It's not allowed.

19. Sorry how go's the war anyway?