alpha

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __________13____, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Nicely said San:) must say tho lllllllllll and -IMF- are EXCELLENT warriors props to them

2. Good luck to who prince?

3. They are shade! Regular bad ass's!

4. No chest pounding here. Just warring a clan that declared war on us. Simple.

AzureSun/Willy, Your idea of an honorable approach.......Make him stop or I'll have my friends beat u up.

5. Willy: I know I acted the fool. It's been documented lol. Much respect to you and yours. No mudslinging was intended, just my opinion.

6. Friends? More like family.

And we were kind enough to engage in talks with you before acting.

It's just unfortunate your members kept hitting while you went to sleep.

It's a lesson. Take it as such. Most clans in this game wouldn't give you all the pleasure of negotiations prior to an OSW.

Did you really think we were going to "wait" for you to wake up to control your clan? You give yourself too much cred, bro.

Call us jumpy if you like. But don't attack our "honor".

That just hurts our feelings, dude.

And that cut me deep.

Cut. Me. Deep.

7. Honour hasn't existed since medieval times.

And btw sanman, your use of 'lol' makes no sense in the context it was used in. Just saying.

8. Honour hasn't existed since medieval times.

And btw sanman, your use of 'lol' makes no sense in the context it was used in. Just saying.

9. ****, double post...

10. Alpha can war, I've osw them for over a a month in the kotfe vs alpha war. I might still not like some of their members, they have my respect. All this bashing of bullying or they broke cf, get over it and war. If you want the war to end, take their cf terms, quite simple. It's not always about who wins or loses, it's e respect that comes after.

11. Don't let the forum noobs with low stats get on your nerves alpha, just kick ass. XD

12. For a "noob" they are giving me a lot of attention...

13. I saw koreanknight on this thread and was expecting a bunch of death threats and smiley faces.

I share the same sentiments as you Knight, respect is something earned. 

You have renewed my faith in mankind.

I shall now leave work, and go adopt a family of homeless people, donate all of my money to cancer research, and live my days out as a monk.

Peace be with you all.

14. Monks don't have phones. So you might as well reset. Or give your phone to one of those orphans

15. Much respect to Koreanknight and your clan to good fighters

16. Bus, I'm curious as to why you've taken such an interest in a thread that had nothing to do with you?

17. Alpha Chicken :lol: :lol: :lol: , i'm new & only small worn, i very scary u will eat me. hahaha. what can chicken do about small worm? hahahahaha

18. In English????

19. No wait I think I can translate, my main is too chicken to post is what you said, correct me if i'm wrong bc my noob to english dictionary is out of date