alpha

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __________13____, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I......I am

Jumbo's alt

2. I am the one and only jumbo. No imitations.

3. I am the one and only jumbo. No imitations.

4. He is some clown from COS. If he ever grows he will be perm farm for at least one clan most likely.

5. Every 12 hours he disappears behind the earth.

He'll be back.

6. Anyone else feel a sudden urge to visit Jimbo's profile and farm the crap out of him? I know I do

7. Lol Jumbo not jimbo, shows how much people pay attention to you

8. funny jumbo I thought you were implying Azure would run from fight

9. Jumbo has already been dropped from CoS.
    Go ahead and farm him if you feel the need.
    ;)

10. Will do anarchy. Lets let him grow a bit first 

11. Aww guys you've been talking about me! How cute 

12. lol Jumbo just keep talking, it's giving us a great excuse to farm you

13. Well keep on farming then. Oh wait... Yeah that's not happening is it 

14. lol noob your time will come, just you wait 

15. I doubt it, but sure I'll play along.

16. AzureSun is Chicken, he cry like baby & run to IG-system to re-pots. he still push the blame on others. shame. same to all ALPHA members. only know threatening small player by farming them. read thiers post you will know. but when they get farm, they will cry for help. ALPHA CHICKEN, hahaha. ALPHA CHICKEN. HAHAHA

17. nice alt, next time post with your main

18. This is getting off the topic why don't both sides just avoid the thread and talk through actions...I'll see you in my news or your news or somewhere 

19. Wow nice alt bro. If ALPHA is that bad follow me w/ ur main and I'll show u just how "bad" we r.

20. The problem I see is while everybody gets caught up in their chest pounding, a leader board clan is slowly being takin apart. As a clan owner creepydude you should be thinking about your clans future which is not looking so bright. Swallow your pride and do the right thing and save your clan, this is not a war u guys can win.
    ......just saying! Lol!