All families can suck my hairy shiny shoes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Lol another noob thing to learn baby alison
    Not all strip are successes as we know many third program's are being used we strip even day time when you think you we secured

So I call it success to strip half amount of you when we knew you were awake, so you we noticed you were so active after that I truly hope u did get some kind of sleep haha

Then you thought your big account was safe we cleaned 2,3T out of 2,657T I also call that success hahahaha

Love you're so butthurt pls don't quit trash talk baby alison your diapers are full of  that I falling off my chair laughing

2. You took 200 bil out of 700, and if you think I care about gold, please go read my generosity day thread.

That ally was a liability for the amount of trash talk I do. So you did me a favour.

Convenient how people are always off for a while when they just happen to be getting farmed. Isn't that right kingdingbat ?

Are you d_g_a_f from gaw dingbat? You have the same whiny tone as he does.

D_g_a_f is one of those genuine actual cowards that really are as mongo says bak bak cluck cluck chicken soup.

Anyone who knows who d_g_a_f from gaw is in this game. I will pay a large sum of gold to.
    His kind of coward are a whole new level.

3. ME ME ME, Alison do really need to cry for this much attention?Maybe quietly farm your typical 4 month old accts or whatever.Your annoying teenage mentality comes off so strong on your silly comments and farming threads.

4. Kaw made us this way. Its not like big alliances just where made its the way it goes. First you had alliance then blood alliance and now family's. And like you said stripping will be impossible soon because alot share accounts or use teamviewers or bots. So this is what is left of kaw this is the way devs made us. And old players hope old kaw comes back what wont happen and many old players just stick arround because of there friends they made in kaw. Devs killed kaw..

5. Anyway. I just download game of thrones,
    dance with dragons part 2 on iPad mini. This book I have been looking forward to.

Have fun nooby's :)

6. Actually you retard, my main is on the top 50 leaderboard :roll:
    none of you noobs have ever come close to "stripping me" :roll: try again :lol:
    I came on this thread to remind you of your insignificance o' illiterate one. you are nothing. You are toxic waste. Judging by your horrendous grammar, you are a child. your entire clan is a joke. I succeeded in trolling your dumbass thread to oblivion :roll: Did i hurt your feelings? :lol:

7. 1) Not everyone's first language is English.
    2) Your balls must have shrunk since you decide to post with a alt.
    3) Why are you trash talking as though you're some force to be reckoned with when you are in the top 50 in 2 years of gameplay? Simple, eh noob.

8. Incognito. Im Denzel Washington irl.

9. On the contrary op here is the "force to be reckoned with" :roll:
    another one of op's fanboys i see. So much brown nosing, it's nauseating :shock:

@Carnage you sure told me off! my oh my i shall go cry in a corner :roll: :lol:
    ******* punk

10. Ingognito give me your main if you are so strong start hit me if you are so hard tough grandpa!

Who knows what NA being doing all summer...

I dare you..

11. Your attempt at insults and humour has failed as much as your life. Which part of my sentence do you define as brown nosing. You just repeat what you say to others when people call you out on your cowardly act.

What a stupid noob. Just another oxygen stealer.

12. Why are your toes shiny?

13. Nah Twicc. He won't. It's way past his bed time and he forgot to take his meds on time. Go to mummy for some warm milk to soothe your little tummy.

14. Or Daddy for his 'milk'.. Whatever floats ya boat.

15. For the little mouse who called me an "eb noob"

[​IMG]

how do you like them apples? :roll:

16. Omg stop. Your humour really sucks.

17. omg stop. Your feeble comebacks really suck :roll:

18. I have little respect for people with full EE equipment. EE wars require very little time and dedication and most EE 'warriors' whine just as much as everyone else who complains about haunting not being 10x gold permanently.

19. Huge pissing contest up in here lol

-Family clans rules-