All families can suck my hairy shiny shoes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. For the love of God, can we get a forum section wit a 2mil cs minium to post?

2. @incognito - i only suck the ballsacks of main accounts - follow me with it and i'll get right to work

3. Incognito gives a very bad name to the few of us legitimately here to trash talk the old drunk and his new age cronies

Is a sad day for the haters :(

If I had a lb account with all that equipment, I would not embarrass myself by playing a come and find me game.

I would find better ways to embarrass myself involving news feed and fighting.

Incognito, you are as big a joke and coward as d_g_a_f from gaw.

4. Clans are fun to whack up ️ you make a good point tho :D where have u been in my life :lol:

5. Alison did you lose your magic. 

6. That's 14 failed wars in a row now. Another bad match up? Must have been.

[​IMG]

Fail clan.

7. Relax all - incognito is prob iprophet

8. Roflmao. Alison stalking new age. She got that ss 53 seconds after the war finished.

I think you're obsessed with us sweetheart. Obsessions are unhealthy. Go back to comfort eating, it's worked for you in the past.

9. Check new age versus world war Z. New age was bigger(we charted stats n stuff)
    They never fight. Its not about bad matchups, you guys just dont fight. You put big inactives there then complain about bad matchups? Lol, i laugh at you

10. Check new age vs Mandirigmang Bughaw. It was their first war ever. They were inexperienced and inactive. Most didnt even know how to ko @.@
    Yet you still lost. I laugh at you

11. Lol Alison, all you do is talk trash and when someone decides to do it back all of your little 'fan boys' will flock around you and protect you. Bs.

12. Oh, i sense family...

13. @ averagehamLincoln.

Can you please leaves thread. You are off topic

14. More than happy to. However, this is not your thread.

Also it is "Averaham", average has nothing to do with the name.

15. Average ham hey ali you made a funny

16. I like it twicc. Personally when I'm done here I'm gonna go start my own clan with only 1-4 people and do whatever the **** we want. :) no rules, no ties, just like a leaf in the wind

17. Cam3. Might want to learn what you are talking about. New Age has never complained about a bad match up.

18. "New Age"

A New Age of EBs, EEs and farming 1-2 persons with their whole clan.

"Swabia"

Swabia is a possum. If he gets in too big a fight; he will play dead till it goes away. Happens a lot. Has a weird build.

"Alison"

Alison is a good farmer. I've seen her take on whole clans by herself. She XTals a lot and uses the to her advantage. She takes on bigger players and/or their clan. Has a gh build but can upgrade to A bigger build if needed.

"Balto"

A noob that tries way to hard to be something he isn't. A well-known farmer. Just stop. An noobs who can't work an attack build aside from an EB

"Kamikaze"

I've lost respect for you when joined NA. You gained a little when you took the beating BCE gave you for posting in forums during war. Quit being a try hard and grow past the GH stage. 'Nuf said.

19. Let this stupid thread die already.

20. So funny watching all that noobs trashing us with statless alts Do you guess why?
    I see chikens and butthurt all the way