A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Nobody cares

2. U obviously or u wouldn't care to post

3. Did they finally put a muzzle on backstreetboy aka mary? :(

4. Totally. We just tagged up a bunch more members for lolz

5. #freedonno

BBB

7. Way under-represented VooDoo in this whole thing. Some of the most epic wars included VooDoo and usually iG. In fact, the last war between the 2 re-shaped the alliances in the game.

8. Furbies back in top 50!!?? Whoaaa,how many clans had to merge for that to happen? ,and why is half of fury destiny members? 

9. Did u just become active? Cos it's sssssso a year ago brah..nothing new here, just sweet allies stripped off apoc nubs.. Hogs keep merging tho - just got themselves xf's - their dead cc is now filled with King of steal tears

#kingofcomplaints

10. Wait so u guys have moles in all the rooms and clans but yet u let ur members get stripped  Must be what the cools kids are doing now 

11. Lol @ all the tagged nubs running around with ISS. Under 20mil cs and they're tagged.. No Wonder why savage doesn't tag himself..

12. You guys have sweet strip protection yet let your members get stripped? Lel

13. Nah... we still stuck on the old version with zaft 

14. Really hard thread to compile since so many players contributing are new. I actually kept a record of my wars and osw. Some of them lasted days some months. I don't think I could give them all a title. Some 48's would qualify for what the nubs think an osw was. We had no rules. Heck the first two all star wars were osw's We attacked Blackhand who were attacking our kings of war members in osw. True Spartans called us a few weeks later to bank and jump in so we did of course. Weee. Sweat tears n Blood asked if a few of us wanted to back up some friends being bullied sure we said and 12 of us left a pwar to jump in. Osw were just war the best fun in the game. No one ran, they can't kill your dog ya know.
    Kings of War vs LOA

15. Dang I put a and symbol and cut it off Such a forum nub

16. Follow me and let me know about them, that's what is asked in my OP, so instead of complaining that it isn't there tell me so I can add it

K? K

17. Thread full of osw wannabies if u ask me but what do I know

18. Pls I wanna hear more story's about who u hit and defeated

19. Dion u warred that's al that counts

20. I eb for 5 years and look at me I don't care if u say eb not been 5 years  it cos eb not 5 years I not grown Ffs why no one tell me  been hitting false haunts never questioned why