1 Hour in the life of the ultimate "status message" warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Dec 3, 2014.

1. He grabbed alts cause he's pot burning you. :lol: Fails pot burn also.

Either way nice basis of victory.

He still made you banner rage.

2. 

3. He grabbed alts to get my spy bar down, burning pots had nothing to do with it.I got a few k of each spy pot lmao but cool story tho

4. I love how kwency keeps trying to make it look like she won

5. Did you fight back at least or just take it like a champ?

6. Those few thousand will go fast, every hit you lose about 25 mil in pots.

7. Their is two periods in that entire post. You may need to keep to status messages mate.

8. If it is a 1vTroll and his alts, then the pots won't go fast due to the 1's ability to still dump troops on an eb and replenish.

9. Lmao troll build complete, I got a few steals in, but he mostly beat his self up stealing an failing

10. "Failing"

1) i'm not even using pots so losing nothing, and you haven't won an action on me today (except a scout).

2) I don't gain gold using spies on EBs

3) I win probably 60% lol

11. I kaw on mobile not pc if there was any periods in my post they was auto placed but good try grammar nazi

12. I like your wall kwency really shows you're a dumbass. You say you can't tell he's hitting you because of all the fails?!?! Umm if he is using spies that's the only way you can tell 

13. Good to know you meant to make it one sentence 

14. Wow someone has no life o.0

15. this my last post to this thread an all Im gone say is think people, why would troll really need 3 alts to 'burn pots' of one account. it's a simple answer his main was having trouble an the alts was just what was needed to get my by spybar down to where the main can get thru

16. Or I could xtal, scoutbomb you, then continue to pound you if that was the case.

I know, hard to comprehend the complexity of that statement dolla.

Glad you decided to stop talking, probably for the best.

17. My atk build has max s2 bfe and can't win spy actions on 5m spy def when full, when I used to be able to. The devs like ******* the mechanics up, just the way it is.

I'm sure if he wanted to win he'd just use attacks.

18. Okay okay I'll tell you the reason. I'm sorry troll I'm spilling your secret. See the thing is he could burn all your pots and wreck you with just his one account. That would take a lot longer than using all his accounts though. And troll is one impatient person also why does it matter? His Alts is still a 1v1 he didn't call for help. I don't see how you won. I think the date in your status should be the day you officially went insane

19. Sure a lot faster.

But it's not still a 1v1. To me a 1v1 is 1 account against 1 account. Not 1 noob with 20 accounts against 1 player.

20. so hes propably asleep when the banner stops changing, right?