1 Hour in the life of the ultimate "status message" warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Where did I say I'm 1v1ing him? Lol. I never did, he's my farm.

2. Support

3. Lol a perm farm is a perm farm just do whatever to them :p i'm just meaning for a genuine 1v1 :p

4. You cant 1vs1 me troll because I got balls an you a wimp

Ps. I can't possibly be your farm when I havent lost 1 bill all day, you just having illusions of grandeur.

You can't pvp me because your bank roll to small

5. That was quick

6. It's not locked an is about me so here I be chump

7. Troll you know I can get thru your ssd an that's the main reason your attacks increased in the first place your a sore loser an fear a pvp with me cause you a has been

Ps how am I your farm when you haven't netted a bill off me I lose 1mil a steal an 4mil an attack lmao you so fake an such a compulsive liar my post made your coward as dive in my feeds smh you a pathetic excuse of a build complete

8. 14inc 8 fails lol an the real reason troll can't pvp me he don't have the skill just stats

9. He gets that alot

10. You know it's true, prove me wrong agree to the pvp Coward

11. You and I lets go, fite meh inz irl, pants down lights off

13. You on ur own with the Homo stuff

14. Nah but I'd kick your ass in PvP or ee, hell I'll beat you at ebs too.

I could keep my stable up and get through your troops and you don't have enough sdt to stop much.

And plus you're a a boisterous noob, no wonder troll farms you

15. Ssd... more commonly known as sdt.

Anyone else notice his 700k sdt... A SH with average bfe/bfa could get through that :lol:

16. I want to know the dramatic back story to how this kicked off :D i love a goof story, spikes up dem old tensions and causes interesting debaticlz

17. My ee lvl what again???

18. Talk is cheap kinda why i wacked ur ass to dtw

Are you playing dead?

19. Kwency is a Swabia kind of character. Swabia probably better than him and that's saying something. They tiny builds with the biggest mouths in the game. Completely harmless