1 Hour in the life of the ultimate "status message" warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Umm sadly no, your the one just popped in my feeds along with kreeak. An Im the one that hit back but anywho f.y.l troll farms me because of the amount of real cash I put in this game with that being said hit me at your own risk

2. Finally stop mentioning Ancienne, you know well that she has been silenced since January 2014! And she hasn't "annoyed" anyone since then. Besides, the only "annoying" part was that she publicly revealed the way people like you used to "fight" in a war game. Especially you always preferred to slaughter single players with a mere fraction of your own stats, aside from any real wars or OSWs. And there are enough players who know that well. So quit your whining and move on, you sound more butthurt than all those you call that.

3. This is very entertaining

4. Do you know how to play this game sir?

5. You do need a cf ur so stupid JESUS people these days even if he's failing he's pot burning and pinning you so it will be very hard for you to grow

6. Hey Chad, you grew :lol:

7. Oh hey justice yeah I did did u guys know that justice is king of kaw he might not look like it but he is CXXX

8. Holy wall of text batman