1 Hour in the life of the ultimate "status message" warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Stop self pinning like a baby back *****

2. Be a man, regen full bars and stop this baby back bitchness

3. Wtf does EE level have to do with anything? Youre plain ignorant for starting fights with 2 extremely PvP players and some other hansel runt.

If I cared, I wouldve said "oh btw, nice EE" :roll: EE means nothing in actual PvP. I'd advise you shut your trap before you get ACTUALLY farmed.

As of right now, theyre merely toying with you. But whatever. We arent all the brightest

4. Are you high? Im not in the position to regen full bars, an im surely not bout to xtal into an ambush

5. I have never changed my banner that many times o_O

6. Glad I could catch up on some humorous reading.

Kwencydolla want to tell them about how you dropped a seal for me for a cf last time?

7. 

8. 

9. Sure thing once I bribed troll with a seal, then he doubled back like 2 weeks or so later thinking I'd do it again. An when I didnt break again he labeled me his perma farm to keep trying to no avail

10. also Thank for admitting you bully smalls into dropping seals it made a nice ss for support

11. Lol notice the word "bribe" you used? Nullified your claim. Send It to support lol, when they review our P̸M they will see you offer without me prompting it.

Also, a cf for past deeds doesn't proceed forever. You tried to bully my 400k cs friend into dropping you a horn. Irony? Lol.

I am never offering you a cf again, good luck.

12. I don't need a cf from you, fail to much an gotta call in alts for help. You never hit me alone ever so keep it coming wimp

13. Ok I'll keep it coming, might as well cut off your ability to reply.

/lock

14. Lmao you so fake, you the one told me of the thread lmao

15. 

16. Follow me and I'll show you the ss I just mentioned.

Bet you won't will make you look stupid.

17. Many lols

18. Ikr I had got a big lol when you hit me an dived on eb

19. haven't been active in ebs for days, good try though :lol: im in an osw, they suck but they're at least worth my time.. unlike the noob who thinks hes a tough guy because someone laughed at him in forums :roll: