1 Hour in the life of the ultimate "status message" warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Damn that's a wall of text

2. That's a nice red jacket.

Is it flame resistant? 

3. We got a bad ass over here

4. Ikr taking on troll main an his alts

5. Most impressive run-on sentence I've seen in a while. Bravo

6. You seem to be boasting about your "victory" Kwency, seems like you have the big ego here. 

7. Why do players hit other players? Hte is the best

8. My post so true, troll haven't hit me in over an hour Lmao yet now hes motivated to farm me with his main an alts so yes Im indeed badass

9. You do realize that the first comment of yours on page 2, you said he got on alts to stl from you, and in the one above, you mentioned the only reason he got on them was to lower your spies so that he could get through, make up your mind or stay a dumbass.

Just saying...

10. I meant to include you said he was assassinating you in the second post. My bad

11. Troll knows why he grabbed alts, just like troll know why he started rage hitting after my post Lmao y'all can think what y'all want i dont care. I been fighting off troll since the nomad arrow promo an like I said voltage troll used the alts to soften up my my spies an being my words is truth Lmao cause troll rage hitting me now lol I got 0 gold out so there just rage hits from a wimpy build complete player

12. VAL joined in failing scouts lmao

13. I pray once I build complete I want turn into a wimp

14. Kwency you aren't helping yourself :lol:

15. My atk build spies where just sitting there, I thought I'd dump my spies on ya for the reaction lol. If I wanted to win I'd use this acc or even full pots.

16. Im not trying to help myself I just posted the truth if it get me hit o well that just mean the truth hurts

17. Not going to read through the whole thread, I just know that kwency approaches Ancienne levels of annoying.

Just wait until his parents start pm'ing you....

18. Kwency you mentioned you ssd a few posts ago what do you have 600k? I'm sure troll is shaking in his boots over that. That's not enough to stop a baby sh

19. 