1 Hour in the life of the ultimate "status message" warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Have u battled the swabia *molester moon emoji*

2. Yelp an no one co-signs other people business in the forums better than you

3. Forums is a open source where anyone can post their opinions. I come here to mainly start some commotion or just get enjoyment out of making people look like fools and knowing they can't do anything back.

4. Support an you are exactly right

5. 1v1 me quickscope , no scope :lol:

6. Man I miss the good ole' days

7. Reset an go back

8. Wow troll is such a badass...he is build complete has max bfe and a tiny bit of bfa...good thing he is only farming a sorry small noob..Cause anybody his size he wouldnt touch..i wonder if he'll leave apoc if apoc vs zaft osw broke out.i mean most of his losses come from system wars i bet he wouldnt like lb pushing his newsfeed around

9. Wow troll is such a badass...he is build complete has max bfe and a tiny bit of bfa...good thing he is only farming a sorry small noob..Cause anybody his size he wouldnt touch..i wonder if he'll leave apoc if apoc vs zaft osw broke out.i mean most of his losses come from system wars i bet he wouldnt like lb pushing his newsfeed around

10. Resetting wouldn't helpif you didn't quite understand it, I was referring to when you were no longer talking..

11. Congrats, you really didn't do anything. And you're dtw. I bet you feel powerful hitting a ps

12. Too funny

13. He wouldn't survive he only hit smalls that put alot of money in the game then make up a good lie to make it seem legit

14. My spies been sitting full till I dumped em on hte seconds ago not my fault a spy build decided to lead with troops like an utter noob

Ps. I didnt feel anything, you was talking tuff thinking my build complete issue would get you pass. So I donkeykonged you up side the head all I can say is your troops should have been pinned

15. You're still dtw noob so hush, I've been trying to hit you for awhile.

I have full bars ready to dump on you

16. I can't even change my banner

17. Im not dtw right now, Shawn let's see what you got

18. I gave you a chance shawn now you gotta wait