AoC S3 Commemorative

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Lmao. Get it right. EE is not war. EE is for people who don't have the balls to war real. I've been in OSW longer than you have been playing. Probably explains why you have better BFA and more lands explored than me. Because you been hitting the ebs the whole time you have been playing

2. Must not be doing too great in your alleged osws if you've been stripped so badly you can't even afford to be at max plunder. The fact that you have been playing for 2 or more yrs and still have not even gotten hlbc proves to me that you are so competent at this game you must be incredible at osw. I also thought it was cute how you said "EE is for people who don't have the balls to war real." while you hide behind a pansy little spy build.

Btw you pay me 44m per hit, what do I pay you? You wouldn't know since you don't have the balls to actually hit me. You steals sure are ferocious though! :lol:

3. Lol. I am actually at max plunder. I know my guild well unlike you. So having a spy build now is cowardly? What kind of logic is that? You avoid the topic of your attention seeking ways. 

4. Btw, what you're taking from me is 6mil per hit.

5. Watch where you step Carnage. I almost feel sorry for you, if your small little brain is so one-sided that you think only "noobs" do EE wars. I am amongst the many clan members who know OSW well, and love it. I'm sure the concept of enjoying more than one thing in this game is foreign to you, especially when hitting ebs is not included.

6. I'm stepping on your clan

7. I will be sure to tell them, they will have as much fear as I do...oh wait, I don't. All I see when I look at your sad little hansel build is dollar signs.

8. Yeah cause a build like yours is better

9. Aoc are nice and welcoming. I'm new n dey teached me the game. Lov my family
    AoC

10. theyre so pretty!

11. "Sad little hansel build"? Lmfao. Come on now.

12. I dropped my build from a 9 mil atk to this, by choice. Even then I had more adt/sdt than Carnage. It doesn't matter to me what you lose, it only matters what you pay.

13. Cuz OSW is all about the gold you make. Defo. And towers make you a badass!

14. No, not in the least. I would certainly change build for an OSW. I also would not bother going after a mid hansel with barely any bfa.

15. Facepalms up in dis house pick a story.

Leaving thread due to respect for my brotha Titan.

16. Point is, this thread was not about making us look or feel special; we have a record to speak for us. It was something Titan worked hard on to honor his teammates for a great season. So honestly, there is no need to for negativity from some butthurt mid who probably wanted to EE war and got told no. However, to each his own, so happy Kawing.

17. "Sad little hansel build"
    Sh isnt a little hansel anymore?

18.  Omar

19. His spy defense is bigger then your total cs.. How is he a "little" hansel?

20. Lol. Bunch of EE noobs who think they are pro at warring