AoC S3 Commemorative

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Another tough talking shadow hansel.. They are the biggest tools in KAW.. Get a real build dude.. No one can hit that coward build

2. Ok, this thread was in reference to an EE war clan. I can not help how the mechanics of the game work. Fact is, in an EE war, my build is more advantageous than a mid hansel. Want to talk about ebs? Then sure, his build is okay. Go post on another thread that is not about EE war in that case. The only mention of OSW came from Carnage, who seems to not understand that all people who are in an EE war clan at this moment are not necessarily "war noobs".

3. Hotty are you same noob from rpl i farmed? If so you know nothing about osw

4. Sigh. Number one, I am so not a dude. Furthermore, as I stated earlier, I dropped my build by more than 6 mil cs so that I could EE war, BY CHOICE. I wanted the equip, which is certainly a valid reason. Everyone who complains about SH has that same choice, and I certainly do not begrudge anyone to choose one way or another.

5. Dumb ass drops build just to EE 

6. Omar, I have no clue who you are. I was in RPL months ago, but I was certainly not a noob. I chose (theres that word again, choice) to transition from eb merc to EE, and in between, I participated in a few OSWs. That being said, I now choose to be part of AoC, an EE war clan, which is what this whole thread is about. My point all along has been that just because someone does EE, that does not make them a "war noob".

7. Lol, Carnage, you say that as if I'm the only "dumb ass" who chose that option. I know huge tanks who dropped to sh just to do EE war. It is actually quite common.

8. ⇧says the guy with all eb equip

9. Find me someone who hasn't has eb equiq hotty. Lol.

10. Ask bird, hes my best friend. You guys couldnt handle 1vs1, but hey, keep pretending to be a warrior

11. Who cares about EB equip.. What does it say when you try to attack me.. Defender too strong

What does it say when I try to hit you.. DTB

You should respect what I say chump bc I would make cry worse than Omar did

No offense Omar

12. Offense taken. Im gonna spam your pm till i get apology thread

13. Lol

You think you are so tough for doing EE?

I would ruin your gaming experience and not think twice

My spies never touch EB 

14. Ee people are best war people....

15. Heeeey c'mon now. Don't be mean to hour hotty. She very nice. And it's a free world. She can do what she pleases. So leave her alone. But hey. Carnage and Notorious are Nice hansels....wouldn't pay me bad..and Omar. U would pay nice too. Don't make me bring out my Dark sideat least we do what we want to have fun and war. I don't see any of you doing it. And hotty is a badass warrior. See y'all soon

16. lol^ :lol:

I have 0 eb equip I do ee wars because they are short fun and strategic, play with the battle list, and hit hte/rotwb.

You keep talking about osw yet you have not returned even 1 of my hits. lol?

17. Ask Bird? You mean the one who pretty much taught me everything I know? Ok, I'll get right on that

18. You haven't even hit me? Lol

19. But since you've "hit me" i decide to return the favor by zeroing you 