AoC S3 Commemorative

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 17, 2014.

1. OMG I got 50 Rancor!

Why didn't anybody tell me???

Nice thread Titan️

2. this makes me vomit a little, so high and proud but what about your dirty tricks? like hiring allies off hansels to open them up to attack builds? i have more respect for div 1 coz i havent seen them use these dirty tricks

3. Dont tell me what to do titan u ******* imbocil

4. Terror
    Leave thread my friend ️ no reason for butt hurt

5. why dont u make me buddy

6. Support to what never back down said

7. This is not a support thread terror, I made this to honor my family and those that fought with us and against us.

Not sure what your "cheating" accusations are about but sorry AoC don't cheat, we war! See you next season 

8. AoC has never cheated by buying allies pre-war. Me and various alts have been perm here since clan creation and if cheating occured i would know. On tht note, i missed a few weeks due to health reasons. If you are truelly not butthurt and have proof, plz present it. Otherwise leave this family alone.

Now on topic: love the thread titan but ur missing two people who were wc a few times

9. What more can I say that's already been said. Our AOC family is amazing we are intune w eachother. Thank you to my AOC family for a great season and I look forward to what the future holds for us. I love all of u even the pains in the butt lol

10. AoC family is very unpredictable on how fun it can be. Good people and very good entertainment to keep kawing worth playing and also to be able to war together makes us bond more than ever.

11. Terror let me tell you something don't like it then leave, yes we had one warrior pull that stunt unfortunately , but it was dealt with. We opened up our clan to many warriors around kaw to come see how warring is with AoC. As for your remark not to tell you what to do... You're in my thread buddy I'll say what is needed. Make your own if my words get to you. 

12. Larry I think you were gone when it happened a player from outside we let war did it. Not a AoC perm and without notice. 

13. Was a Fun season I must say. Some of the best warriors I seen. Glad I was allowed to drop in. Thank you AoC for a great season. Looking forward to kicking ass in the future with you all. Thank You broken for being an awesome WC. Thank you spices for being a great tracker. And thank you to the rest of the trackers there. Was fun. And thank you to all who made it possible for us to succeed like we did. And to the Mercs too. Ty for coming everyone. Was awesome warring with ya. Love you all guys. Thank you so much

14. Wow.. What can be said about this clan that hasn't already been said?
    Thanks alot Titan for making me have to think, you know that isn't my strong suit good sir!
    But, I have to thank AoC for giving me a chance and getting me the rest of the way to 50. Hell at AoC I've probably changed my name more times then the amount of wars we have won, and THAT is saying something. Even after getting my rancor 50 I still risked it to war with these guys cause it was fun when we lost and hilarious when we won. I had some good times there, made some new friends (and a few enemies ^_^) and I won't forget that they helped me reach rancor 50. Can't really give them all the credit since I started at D1 (They gave me my start), but AoC deserves the respect and praise that they got.

From both their actions in wars, their determination to win wars, and their banter and wall posts after wars.
    Br0ken, we started out as rivals and hell we still are! I won't lose to you again my friend and on that you can bet. You are one hell of a WC and any clan would be glad to have you be their Commander! Even though most clans make it a habit of smacking you around first since they know your power :lol: :lol: .You better get ready broken, cause I will not let you hear the end of it if I outplunder you in any war!

Titan, you were the first mod I have ever had in cc with me at the same time and still are possibly the best mod that I will have in cc with me (Unless moose decides to come camping with us :D). You were one hell of a warrior and an even better tank, I can't imagine how many times I have scouted you with my main and gotten away with it (3 and one time I was so scared I was ready to go pure spy to stem your wrath). Best wishes mate, and lets kick more ass in season 4!

Spice... well You started the clan, and I've never really gotten the chance to talk to you as much as I have wanted to, but I have seen that you really care for your clan mates. Especially trying to make sure that we all got wars and got as many of us to 50 as you could. You even tried to dissuade us not to risk our 50, even when you needed more to war with. But like good warriors we always had your back, and we probably will (especially with that whip you are holding o.o).

Heels... Hey most of you already know her so I don't really need to go into details here... She's an awesome friend, a fiery female fatale and will KO you faster then you can spell her name!

There are alot more I want to thank.. but no idea how much this post will hold Q.Q

15. FULL SUPPORT.

Whatta Champ. . . AoC. . . Whatta Clan . .

16. Great job, man. 

17. Sweet thread Titan, You da man. We Always BringThe Thunder. Rock On A.o.C

18. Great season AoC! Much respect and support 

19. To add to Titans reply, the incident as he said was due to a non-perm, and nobody knew anything about it til all was said and done. Thus, the ally hire was NOT exploited in any way by AoC, and did not contribute to that win nor the five subsequent wins we earned over that particular enemy clan. Some ppl have to give excuses for losses, while AoC has respectfully taken every loss we have had. Oh, and in ref to the post that another certain clan never resorts to low, dirty tricks? That is the most laughable, uninformed comment that I have ever had the privelage of reading.