Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Try not to read too much into what I said.

2. I'm not reading into what you said. Im actually trying to define what you said so I don't misinterpret it. Remember I'm trying to learn. Please engage and explain what you meant.

3. So by saying "not in the best spirit of the game". This is something that was inspired by kaw? Yourself? Is it a rule? Explain please

4. You asked a question, and I answered it. There is nothing more to understand. You asked if any clans don't use alts to meet the member requirement in the summer wars. I answered your questions. I'm not understanding where the confusion lies.

5. Actually cheese you didn't really answers question. I asked If there was a clan In summer war that didn't use a small alt. and you responded that you hadn't experienced where a clan stacked themselves with crappy alts. Which didn't really tell me I'd
    That clan had any alts or not . So I'm. Still wondering 

6. The question wasn't about the quality of alts or the amount. The question was in regards to If any clan in summer war has not used a small alt. 0 or 1-99. Please help me understand

7. You asked if there was a clan in summer wars that didn't use crappy alts. I responded by telling you that I was in summer wars with two clans who didn't use crappy alts.

And this didn't answer your question?

Is anyone else lost, or am I the crazy one here?

8. Can you please name those clans so I can go study their rosters. I'd like to see if they don't have any alts. And I didn't say crappy. Lol . Be patient please. I'm trying to learn 

9. Again, True Spartans and Epic War Clan had no small alts in their clans at the time of war.

10. I already gave you the names of the clans in a previous post.

11. And immitation cheese is like to thank you for helping inform me. Like I said I'm just trying to learn. I just need to collect data and facts before I can start formulating my opinion. Thank you for your patience

12. You're welcome.

13. Jesus Christ!

I see zaft is pulling this ****, too?

Of all clans, I expected them to be one of the classiest. Wow . . . just . . . wow... :shock:

14. To use 0 stat accounts which cannot be hit is disrespectful to all the real players and clans putting in a honest effort in to the 'Summer Wars'
    Its also disrespectful to the devs who are trying to make a good effort into bringing wars back into the game.
    They are deliberately reducing the 50 minimum players by doing this.

15. I don't get how 0 stats could get added to the cs of ur clan to get on the LB :|

16. They stack the clan with high stat players to get above 200 in rank. This gets their foot in the door for the war. Then when they sign up for the war, the non-participants leave, and they fill the rest of the clan with the crappy alts to meet the member requirement.

17. Immitation cheese I just checked the war you said. And you are correct. I didn't notice any unusually small kingdoms in there. My next question is.. Are their any more examples like this? Where there are no small kingsoms whAt so ever? Or is this an exception to the norm ? Please inform . And how many clans Participated in sure wars out of the 200?

18. Thanks cheese lol

19. I don't know the answer to any of these questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.