Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the devs do fix it they will screw the Summer Wars. Mainly because almost every clan has a few of those noob members. Just to get over the 50 members required.

2. Then it looks like those friends have to grow =\ Summer wars is supposed to be wars for the best of KaW, not loophole exploiters. I am on no ones side on this but it will get fixed.

3. It's a strategy... Sure it may not be fair.

But is war supposed be fair?

4. There's nothing left to argue. Let the devs do their investigation. We'll know soon whether it's cheating or not. Nothing we say here will change their decision.

5. Set the limit at 200k combined
    It's not zero
    That only takes a day to achieve with an alt.

This makes warring even more boring.

6. So then people would leave their alts with 200k stats in towers. This isn't really avoidable.

7. It's like getting all your lb friends in 1 clan. They are not your perm clan members. You want to be stronger than all other clans to beat them. It's a strategy. It's not cheating. Get over it. This is kinda like drawing a larger army into a narrow area and picking them off one by one with a much smaller army. you use what you can to your advantage to win a war

8. If the devs don't fix this, I will not be doing another summer war.

9. The reason wars do not occur as often as they used to. Is because people stop warring as soon as a new strategy comes out. Only the true war vets adapt and overcome.

10. It's probably the best strategy out there to win the summer wars to date.

But......I really can't respect a clan that does this. It's like the clan is sending a message out , "instead of coming out and fighting like men, we have decided that the system can be abused (that's what it is) in anyone's favor and we want to win no matter what."

Some people are fine with that. That's ok, but it just seems dishonest

11. Who makes the top 200 with only 18 ppl... Even if they were all hlbc players they wouldn't b top 200

12. Wow great war by Immortal Taka. I am reminded of Hannibal at the Battle of Cannae. He took an inferior force and, through superior strategy and masterful command of his troops, thoroughly routed the Romans. In fact they coined a term: "battle of annihilation." Judging from the plunder totals this term fits like a glove.

On a side note I sent feedback to devs about the corollary to this situation. You know the one where a clan sandbags ranking then gets a whole boat load of gigantic non clan members to fight in war. Not like that has ever happened.

13. If you get all LB players into a clan, they still can only make as much money as any other HLBC player. most importantly, you can make cash off of them still, not 2 gold plunder.

14. Accuse people of botting and nothing happens, figures look through this thread Meisha, multiple people have accused them of botting maybe not directly but they have insinuated them as doing so. Why no ban?

15. @StingRay

Zaft D is doing it, why don't you go say something to them, huh?

16. I like my allies

17. Only reason something was made about iT was because of the multiple IT accounts. Why don't you guys go complain about Zaft D or the other 20 clans that have done this strategy.

18. For the second time ever in my kaw life: FULL support to igcb. Quit crying kids. It's a strategy. It works. They are winning. Technically, my build is a system exploit. Were it not for Hans (super cool guy btw!), there wouldn't be this strategy within the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.