Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're welcome.

2. Exactly cheese, it's not fair but it's what they do.

3. Noirlust . May I ask you a question? What is the point of the war? I mean how do you win?

4. Pulp, you seem like a smart kid, check out the top 20 clans and prestige and go through all 20 clans war history, this will give you a good idea.

5. Troll may I ask you a question? This tactic that IT used... Is it only permissible for them to use? Or is everyone capable of doing it?

6. Objection, your honor! Leading the witness!

7. The point of the war is to fight the opponent, and make the most plunder.

But you cannot do that against 0 stat accounts as they cannot be hit.

8. Omg all u guys are 's. Quit feeding this fuckin troll and smack him around a bit. I am. And I don't mean TROLL. Smack this pulp_fiction nooblet

9. Immitation. Cheese

10. Great hit the guy who's trying to learn lol . So the point of war is to get most plunder. Or possible give up least plunder... Yes?

11. IDGAF what clan you're in. If you use this tactic, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

12. You aren't trying to learn. You're trying to bait one of us into your little troll trap by asking leading questions.

13. This war war BS end of story.

14. I'm sorry I'm just tryin to learn. And the biggest issue I keep running into is the whole dtw thing. It just seems to me that dtw is the whole culprit in all of this. I mean who ever heard of a war where you are Forced to cease fire cuz our opponent turned yellow and didn't wanna get hit ?? Then turned around and shot you when you weren't looking and Went back to scaredy cat tactic ? Hmmm

15. Fighting from pin does not change the fact that stacking the roster with crappy alts is cheating.

16. Lol Mickey 15 hits? Lol I guess forums is not a place to learn it ask questions lol wow 16 while I'm typing 

17. Totally agree that tactic is crap. It totally took any fun out of the summer wars for me

18. Immitation that's what I'm trying to learn ... Is it really. Cheating? And If so please show me the rule where it is?

19. I already proved it earlier in the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.