my name is Gerty and I will get you

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't hit back, dear gerty, because you are just to small yo bother with. And your payout is sad.

2. To* and good day to you.

3. Sorry. You're not intelligent enough to hurt my feelings, so don't flatter yourself. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post. Scurry back to whoever needs help finishing a forgotten ones or warbeasts so you can get a much respect. Welcome back anytime post on your wall. Idiot.

4. Wow Gerty 1. EB fairy 0

5. Much Respect.

6. This is an odd thread. It was on topic, then it went off topic and then it came back on topic.
    It's like the classic humptey dumptey story except gandalf comes along and puts humptey back together again...

Just don't ask where I got that from...

7. lol gutless i return all hits i found farming her clansmates so much better then gerty you know I've been in ur newsfeed an will some more check my wall i haven't received no inc from nobody only ppl crying about me farming them watch ur mouth about Wat u say about ML an lets talk in each other newsfeed

8. @yayo. Id forgotten about you. You're about 10 farms ago and you now suddenly pipe up with some hard to translate rubbish about newsfeed and inc.
    idiot. The numbers don't lie. Take your measly 2500 battle losses and be glad id forgotten about you.
    Wow. You worse than that dill yolo and the rest of M L tryhards.

9. Omg let this die.

Discuss between yourselves on your wall

Forums could care less about this thread...

10. @ charizard. M L are the ones that keep
    Bumping it. And since when did you become the spokes person for forum regarding what forum cares or does not care for?

11. If you could care less why post and bump the thread? Seems like a very stupid thing to do, also how are you the entire forum community? You're one person, get over yourself thinking you speak for all of us, personally I enjoy Alison's work as a warrior and Queen of Noobs, more than I can say for the spam and childish posts over seen you make here.

Get em all Alison.

12. ^^even though I hate gerty/amelia with passion, I would have to side with her on risk of being stripped. Charizard. Do not pick fights with her. She is a great farmer.

13. I should care why?

14. I'm not a "OH NE'ER GAWD IM GETTING FARMED! plzzz help meh." Noob

:roll:

15. I'm getting farmed by like 3 other people anyway.

16. Ok charizard, you should add gerty's alts to that list soon.

17. Hey boba please follow me back

18. I have a better idea, no.

19. Naww man at least unblock me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.