my name is Gerty and I will get you

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm just going to throw this out there.

I'm white, and I love black women.

Absolutely ******* love them. Darker shades turn on my lights if you catch my drift...

2. Lol I agree grope

3. Balto, stop spamming threads with useless posts. This thread alone you have almost a page plus of useless ****. Asking bobba questions could have been done on his wall. Any less than 3 word posts could have been said aloud to prevent us from getting dumber.

But NOOOOOO, you just had to slam your "intelligence" down our throats. Please do us a favor, STOP POSTING.

4. He blocked me awhile back how could ask on his wall dipshit

5. *points at Balto and says in a E.T. voice* oooooooouuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhh!!

Grope he couldn't post on my wall I have him blocked for pretty obvious reasons.

6. THAT'S MY POINT!

If he doesn't want to listen to you, why the **** would we want to?

7. ML has said nothin far as i see its two of us i only spoke because ppl wanna disrespect my family so yea ima post an gerty look at my pro an add up again your numbers r off

8. Less than 2500 battle losses. I was wrong before. You are in fact, a far bigger noob than first thought.
    Your family is treated with the same respect as it as shown me, which is threats and alot of nasty words.

9. Hey gerty didn't HKSAR farm you a little?

10. IGCB

11. This farming lady means business.

Beware of those spies, they are evil :cry:

12. HSKAR? The failed EE clan? :lol:

13. Cause you will get us! Lmao 

14. Hmm I see at least 10 farms for her in the near future.

15. 

16. LOL Gerty if it wasn't for your equip and higher spy's I'd have a attack farm!! Just kidding

17. Oh hail the all mighty gerty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.