my name is Gerty and I will get you

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 

2. Haha

3. Gerty, let's play hide and go seek

4. For her:

SEEK AND DESTROOOOY

5. She's really just a nice girl playing a game, you guys paint her as such a threatening person.

6. @ strategies. Lets play you shut it instead. Or only prospect you will be, will be prospecting your gold when I take it.

7. She just doesnt like hide and go seek.

8. That's because that's a child's game, she plays the better version of search and destroy.

9. Its the chase that's the fun part, doesnt really matter which one you play.

10. I HEREBY DECLARE UPON THEE GERT
    DIE FOUL BEAST

11. I HEREBY DECLARE MY SURRENDER TO THE ALMIGHTY GERTY WHO HAS "GOT ME"

ALL HAIL THE BIG GERT

12. Gerty? My grandmas best friend at the bingo hall plays kaw? Far out...

13. You got a lot of shiny, meaningless equipment. Get bigger and post this thread again. Then well tango :)

14. Brixen 5/511 steal p
    Brixen 6/9/13 atk p

Gerty got you. Gerty will get you again when you come out of the pin

15. coming from someone who's pinned themselves. It's ok tho. I can wait.

16. Sadly for you. You be wait long time. You can't even scout me. I will farm you at my leisure now.

17. Uh huh. What you don't realize is I don't care about gold. Or growth. Ill hit you and fail just to burn your pots. You can still choose to open this can of worms if you wish but do so at your own risk.

18. Warwolf is scared of Gerty and her third-person narratative techniques.


    Thanks for keeping kaw old-school.

19. Can of worms is open. You would be a fool to think I care about growth or gold. You are a farm now, and no you won't be burning my troops. Like I said. You can't even scout me. All you can do is take your farm quietly and hope I go away. Pea brain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.