my name is Gerty and I will get you

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm so confused as how a duel between me and Cynder became this subject, however I'm very much disappointed in seeing Alison so upset, even more so than when the whole KotFE situation went down.

I suggest you just let people live life of their own free will Orpheus, doesn't matter if their choice is just personal preference or racial or religious, we all have the free will to do what we want in live, just gonna tell you now no one likes someone being a smart ass trying to label someone as something they have no proof of.

2. @-DTM-
    Racism; discriminatory, oppressive, abusive or aggressive behaviour to people because they belong to a different race.
    Sounds pretty hateful to me.

3. Is the word "hate" in that definition?

4. Thank you, piggy 

5. Wow, just wow. This thread has more layers than an onion.

6. But, I will say that I'm pleasantly surprised that he even bothered to look up the actual definition of the word.

I'm quite impressed, actually. 

7. it's implied as far as I'm concerned.

8. But no, it ain't in the definition. Prolly should be tho

9. I really hope OP is banned on all accounts. Cant believe the language used on this thread. Its a disgrace. Whatever was said (and i make no comment on this aspect at all) this language has no place on this game.

10. Oh when did this get rebumped? Gerty is pretty badass... Actually a challenge o_O

11. Get me punk

12. Op u mad braw? My helmet is better than yours!

13. Gerty smells of elderberries

14. Lmao! -Alison- you got equip and dropped your build??!? Guess you were sick of GH farming the crap out ya eh? 

15. Hey gerty! Why don't you farm me anymore I've been so lonely. And I know you miss my attention.

16. ***** please, I got Minotaur hooves.

17. Yolo why don't you hit back occasionally instead of calling your gutless clan and then making them end up as targets.

Your clan is an eb joke. Running around earning respect helping nitwits finish their ebs.

You speak down about me for making war in a war game. You whine and whine and every single person you have sent to threaten me has run crying to someone else because they become a new target.

You were so quick to call me a nothing kingdom and not one of you has achieved anything more than trash talk. Gutless

Mercs morons. Stupid clan. Stupid family

18. This is why I am in love with Alison. 

19. Aw I hurt her feelings. I'd feel bad if I cared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.