ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Lol hey Bom ye gotta feel sorry for Wdgaf
    And you know the saying bitches be crazy! 

Ok I'm heading back over to Philo's thread 
    Keep up the great work APOC/UC/OG
    This thread is a testament to the great job were all doing Zafts first butt hurt thread

2. Wampo, I guess you're gonna fill the idiot shoes in being the mouthpiece since 0ne is tired of getting trashed on every piece of bs he lays out for KaW.

Anyways, don't feel sorry for us pal. We are doing fine over here. Rather than post how fine we are doing, go review Curtish's wall. We'll keep KaW up to date how we are doing there.

3. Oh my news feeds gettin all kinds of luvn 

4. I like when u hit me krakk  keep em comin  fully mithed too  just for me? 

5. Lol wow @Curtish wall now I don't know all the names on his wall or if there true but to be clear are Wdgaf claiming all those strips as there own or is Curtish keeping track of Zafts strips ?
    another question is why 10 days ago did Wdgaf feel the need or there incompetence that they requested 1 of there members track Zafts strips lol it is this reasoning why I feel sorry for Wdgaf  10 days posts??? 

6. Haha Meatshields again...really funny.

7. Sorry but those rants are hilarious 

8. Pretty much on point :lol:

9. RI_______ioOz_______RI way to high strung, thinking the pushy button game is a bit too much for ya... You might want to consider some personal time, might take the edge off...=)

10. Just see belle as a man, she behaves like one anyway:). We won't need a sexism debate then.

11. I still would tap dat ass tho belle.

12. Wow such drama.

13. Wampo, please have somebody translate your last post to me. I'm not sure if half of it was a question or a statement. Maybe it was rhetorical? I don't know. I know it seems as though it was a well thought out post because Oli jumped in your lap and wiggled his hips, but I assure you...he does that to anybody that disagrees with me. It's his weird way of showing his manlove.

14. IReg... we talked about this.bro. keep your homosexual fantasies about me to yourself man. We don't need you embarrassing regs anymore than you already have :lol:

15. 26 pages down 540 to go 

16. 640 lol. Do the math 

17. Silly ampersand cut off the rest of the post :|

18. The Art of Ally Scamming:
    By: HK

As I was getting out of the pool, and started to read my new book, Brave New World, while relaxing under the sun and having my martini delivered to me.. I hopped on KaW to see what was goin on, and what a horrible sight I saw
    [​IMG]
     I WAS BEIN STRIPPED!!!
    [​IMG]
    And as they kept hiring my allies, I kept hiring more from alts, clanmates and banks I don't believe they noticed, even after my backpage turned out to be 130 allies.
    [​IMG]
    If you look below, you can see my sweetheart funding the next round of strips on their subpar group of eb warriors
    [​IMG]
    But once Zaft and wdgaf put me in all their CA's, I was simply unable to keep restocking my allies at their rate of hire  ! The jig was up so I finished banking and sent my lover in Last Rights a few pms (we're currently going through a rough patch, I don't believe she likes me)
    [​IMG]
    By the way Curtish, please don't forget to post on your wall that you stripped $1T from a guy with only $310B in allieswouldn't want you to be reporting incorrect information.

༄ཋ།Ạ̸ངҜHẠ̸སÐ༄

19. Yawn. A failed strip. Cool story. Guess we won't ever recover from one failed strip. Noob.