ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. And the same to you.
    Good Luck.

2. GF is loving being hit *cough*

Hardly ever being hit :p

3. Seeing that you dropped your build that's not surprising.
    You've been whining for a cf and, practically, begging to help WDGAF for a week. I'm surprised you haven't been kicked from GF yet...

I have SS/walls to prove it.

4. [​IMG]

I have been trying to return those attacks since you hit me. Still hidden in dtw.. :/. I know my spies habe no chance getting through your defenses. Hell, with you mithed up, same is most likely true with ny troops. But come on iTurtle, at least pop your head out of the shell far enough for me to attempt a hit or two ;).

5. ^
    Lol..
    Bro, I was a member of Foxes in 2009 -
    back then, the original order did not resort
    to mocking others during osw with petty forum remarks..The way you exemplify yourself on forums, reflects not only you, but your clan overall.

Fight honorably as your predecessors did.
    If your as mighty as you say you are, prove it to your enemy, not forum onlookers

6. Mocking makes it all the more fun. Otherwise you're just getting blisters on your thumb for nothing.

7. Oh and for all you Gangstas who still think .Alpha. are EB noobs, check the EB history of .Alpha Epsilon.

8. Okay, looks like I need to backtrack a bit here to clear things up.

First. Not disrespecting .Alpha Epsilon. My statement is that I have not been there target of choice. That and to generate incoming I have to hit mutiple members at once on a seemingly constant basis. I will never disrespect a clan as a whole. I may "joke" a lot. But that is as far as I go.

@ Chaos, not once have I clamed myself as a bad ass. I didn't put iReg in dtw. I was joking around about the fact that he has been dtw for a while and I wanted to return fire. I even stated that I know my spies would fail against his defense and maybe even my troops. Yes, I have been mocking him a bit but as I said that is fun. Mainly because he responds back. All in all it is just funny jokenly banter.

Chaos, I find banter fun and entertaining and 80% of my post will have creative themes to them. I have never once said someone suchs or that I am better. If that is how you read my post, I am here to say that is not what it means.

I will also say multiple times as I go about my war banter that I respect all sides and I am just having fun cracking jokes. This is a game and it is about having fun. Some like the bisness end of it (tracking, finding strips, etc) some like what I do in different degrees ans styles, some like both. It is how I entertain myself between unloads.

I do not believe in a better anything in this game. Because you can look at Foxes in oG or Last Rights in WDGAF. Both small clans, both are not as big or even feared as they use to be. But I know for fact the heart of foxes will keep us relevant and those players we do have will war with the best of them. Though I can't speak for LR, I will say that it is probably a similar statement can be said for them.

In the end, I'm just having fun. Cracking jokes, hitting targets, and enjoying the best aspect of the game. OSW.

9. Please keep it classy Rusted and Angus.

10. I'm always classy Fix :) just a bit rusty.

11. "Both are not as big or even feared as they used to be." That's your opinion of Foxes, but LR is only a lil over a year old and one of the newest WDGAF clans with original leadership still intact

12. LR was never feared, but they are a decent osw clan for sure. I personally like the philosophy of the clan, but I have something against some members. Nvm, in the end we will see who is the winner of the osw, but I'm sure about one thing: we won't be the losers

13. Hahaha...new voices of Foxes. The old one used to talk alot until...hehe

Anyone mentioned meatshields today? Cause I haven't had my laugh yet.

14. I'd wish you luck, but after seeing curtish's wall, I can't give you any false hope

15. Angel = Arsh?

16. Still Foxes isn't ment to be taken lightly ;) we know how to war and have fun doing it.

I am in no way the "voice" of Foxes by they way lol.

Either way, osw is suppost to be fun. Those who take things to serious are who really loses in osw. Support to oG ;)

17. Yes Condor. Angel is Arsh. Lol.

18. @Angel, just because we do advertise our strips on someones wall doesn't mean we are not running and succeeding with our strips. That and I know a few failed strips ole boy hasn't posted up. It is a motivational technique to keep you guys motivated. Not dowing the idea but simply pointing out that this is just the begining and we (oG) are more than holding our own in this war.

19. Exactly.. It's a motivational technique.. To keep you motivated.. I think...

20. I just realised that a UC/APOC vs ZAFT gets more chatter from oG and WDGAF than our perspective threads. Lol

Ahh the animosities of a freshly started osw. :)