ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. @wampo- I have never fought in a war against resilience. In fact, you guys bc'ed one of my spies back in the pw days for fighting with you.

Thank you for that :)

So, no. I have never had any previous bad experiences with resilience.

Again, you just made that up.

But that's what res is good at, isn't it?

2. I just cannot escape the smell. I don't hang out/post anywhere it smells like dead fish. Hence my exit from forums. Good luck to all in osw it's just starting to heat up. Belle please go wash yourself. Thanks.

3. See? That's the sort of disgusting chauvinistic posts towards women that makes me sad at the state of mind of res men playing this game. I truly hope it's not a reflection of men in general.

It's definitely not the case in WDGAF, where women hold positions of power and are treated with dignity and respect.

From my experience with ZAFT, even when they were farming my ass to kingdom come, they did not make disrespectful, low blow, comments about a woman's private parts - or any other sexist remarks towards me.

I'm not trying to be holier than thou- it just comes out that way because you guys are facing due south on the moral compass.

4. Osw osw osw..

Almost all starts from a silly issue
    "ally hires". One hit, 4 his returned, full bar unload... Sigh

Leaders on both sides are steadfast, great warriors all round.

Just learn one thing.

This is a game. So enjoy it the way you guys should would and could.

As I sit back watching this osw. Yet again ally markets are locked by "I am in osw. No ally hires"; how many ridiculously priced allies are "locked" and if I were the ally owned, I would piss and spam the ally chat of that owner.

My respect goes out to all those in osw who still allow Ally hires and fight an osw the way it's fought.... By being active.

Lets hope this osw ends soon.... And we can see the real character behind some selfish Players.

Fight as a clan. Fight as an Alliance. But do not make others die needlessly for you. Your money spent on nobs is the same as the gentlemen or lady who swiped as you did. No one is gifted with the Rights to allies nor farmed hits.

Cheers
    Radz

5. Is there ever gonna be a post I don't see belle smacking her gums off on?  You talk a lot of  

6. Belle it is a reflection of men nowadays , but even more so it's a reflection of woman. Wash yo ass. If the monkey is funky , use a wash cloth on it with some summers eve .

7. All the summers eve in the world couldn't help her 

8. I hope So Radiz 

9. I find it strange that anytime you mention something to someone they take it as a sexist remark, thinking low self esteem.... So in the infamous words of Lucy please step up to my psychiatric booth, and for the low price of 5 cents I will help you through your issues...=)

10. "All I want for my birthday is a big booty oh"

11. Lol belle your so full of **** ha ha
    It's hilarious your basically just repeating yourself with the same nonsense 
    Last Rights was founded courtesy of Res (your very welcome apologies to the rest of kaw) u and your so called old school BH members approached Res and agreed a personal cf in the middle of Res vs BH osw and left to form LR after taking a pounding from us in osw you coulda given Usain Bolt a run for his money  oh and your good friend Blazey can confirm this or even your then allies Kreuz or NBN so Kaw doesn't have to here it from a Res member as u put it. 

I love the fact Res seems to always get under your skin and bring out the best in your bull  and yet still no ss disproving my truth guess all u have is your BS!!!!
    And the fact Zaft are only left with Belle's bs support atm while there empire is slowly crumbling says a lot about how this war is going atm 

It's gonna be a long Aul slog but hey I'm just glad we're(OG/APOC/UC) the ones doing the pounding

Support for Res_0ne and Belle getting over her Res issues (she's in denial)

12. Awww bom. Aren't you the one who was telling me to get back in the kitchen the other day?

13. Get me a drink while your at it belle

14. Well, wampo. Let me clarify. I was on res side during the MNB war. I was on res side during the ig war. I was on res side during the first (possibly the second) black hand war.

I have, once again, never fought against resilience nor have I ever held any grudges against them. Hell, I always liked zombie. He made me go lol.

By the time the third war came around, I was in AAH so not involved.

I came to Last Rights the day that it was formed.

Blazey started a war with resilience with no funding or backing for a third time (much like she has done with LR), with no concern for her members or the black hand name.

Ripper and the others left black hand in disgust of blazey's actions.

They did not run from war.

They saw that their leader was a lying, corrupt, idiot and refused to fight a 3rd war against the same people because of bad leadership.

I would suggest that UC take a page out of their book and leave before they are dragged down by the lies and corruption that surround 0ne.

15. As I said, 5 cents and we could work through those issues...=)

16. Wash yo ass 

17. Wampo...you want Blazey to be your credible witness?! Bahahahahahahaha! She's about as believable as you guys and your Doctor's notes!